Neil Entwistle

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What the hell? He's trying to say that he came home and found his wife and daughter dead, so he ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife to kill himself with, but chickened out. So he went to his father-in-law's house to get a gun to shoot himself, but the door was locked and he couldn't get in. So he then decided to go to the airport and jump on a plane to England.

Now. My kids could come up with better stories than that when they were 5 years old.

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO FRIGGIN' STUPID??? :banghead:

C

chess

You watch... Once he gets found guilty his lawyer will say that he has mental problems... Sad but geesh your right vrail, come up with a better story, or at least stick to ONE story

justbeachy

can be a real beach
:yeahthat:
vraiblonde said:
What the hell? He's trying to say that he came home and found his wife and daughter dead, so he ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife to kill himself with, but chickened out. So he went to his father-in-law's house to get a gun to shoot himself, but the door was locked and he couldn't get in. So he then decided to go to the airport and jump on a plane to England.

Now. My kids could come up with better stories than that when they were 5 years old.

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO FRIGGIN' STUPID??? :banghead:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
I've been reading about this story since it started. It is so sad for Rachel and baby Lillian. What makes a person snap like that. Just sad and kinda sick.

C

chess

baileydog said:
I've been reading about this story since it started. It is so sad for Rachel and baby Lillian. What makes a person snap like that. Just sad and kinda sick.

If anything its sick... It reminds me almost of the Lacy Peterson case, and then along time ago the Susan Scott I believe it was put her kids in the car and let them fall into the lake... Sad :(

camily

Peace
chess said:
If anything its sick... It reminds me almost of the Lacy Peterson case, and then along time ago the Susan Scott I believe it was put her kids in the car and let them fall into the lake... Sad :(
Susan Smith

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Neil Entwistle is just another sick bastage that killed people because it suited his needs. I hope they find him sane but without conscience and fry his azz.

jbooty

bresamil said:
Neil Entwistle is just another sick bastage that killed people because it suited his needs. I hope they find him sane but without conscience and fry his azz.

:yeahthat: