Nelson Mandela celebrates 90th birthday

ImnoMensa

"As South Africa's first black president -- he only ran for one term -- Mandela ushered in a democratic, multiracial society that is still going strong. "

Bwahahahahaha The government is going strong , its the people who are dying with AIDS, and starving.

GSXR_MOE

Adding Diversity to SOMD
"As South Africa's first black president -- he only ran for one term -- Mandela ushered in a democratic, multiracial society that is still going strong. "

Bwahahahahaha The government is going strong , its the people who are dying with AIDS, and starving.

Ur right, u sure aren't a Mensa Member!

ImnoMensa

Oh!! Then you think South Africa is a paradise?

By the way you arent the first to come up with that "original" statement on my nick. Did it take you a long time to come up with it?? LMAO

Last edited:

GSXR_MOE

Adding Diversity to SOMD
Oh!! Then you think South Africa is a paradise?

By the way you arent the first to come up with that "original" statement on my nick. Did it take you a long time to come up with it?? LMAO

Actually parts of South Africa are a Paradise.....

I just found it funny that you managed to take a positive story and put a negative twist to it.... that is all!!

RangerJohn

What I find so ironic about Mandela is that he spent 27 years in a hellhole of a prison....gets released and goes home to his wife Winnie....and they divorce shortly after his release! Apparently there is only so much that a man can take!

EvWill

Unfortunately, Mandela's successor turned out to be woefully ill informed about the HIV virus and an enabler for Robert Mugabe's tyranny.

Last edited:

ImnoMensa

Actually parts of South Africa are a Paradise.....

I just found it funny that you managed to take a positive story and put a negative twist to it.... that is all!!

Well you see its the old difference of opinion. While many view Mandela as a Freedom Fighter ,I see him as a Murdering terrorist who was married to a woman who is famous for placing lighted tires filled with gasoline around the necks of her opponents.How does such a peace loving man end up married to a crazed woman like that?

He and Yassar Arafat both won a Peace Prize from Nobel, both were terrorists IMO , perhaps someday Political Correctness may make Arafat a hero.
There is little difference between the two.

So you see I found nothing positive in celebrating the 90th Birthday of a terrorist, just as I didnt celebrate on Castro's Birthday.

GSXR_MOE

Adding Diversity to SOMD
Well you see its the old difference of opinion. While many view Mandela as a Freedom Fighter ,I see him as a Murdering terrorist who was married to a woman who is famous for placing lighted tires filled with gasoline around the necks of her opponents.How does such a peace loving man end up married to a crazed woman like that?

He and Yassar Arafat both won a Peace Prize from Nobel, both were terrorists IMO , perhaps someday Political Correctness may make Arafat a hero.
There is little difference between the two.

So you see I found nothing positive in celebrating the 90th Birthday of a terrorist, just as I didnt celebrate on Castro's Birthday.

Ok, that's fine. We just disagree.............:buddies: