Nervous.

jamesbond007

Rebel is at Kamp Akomplish getting evaluated to be a Therapeutic horse!

In some ways i really want him to make it so i can get him accepted into the college's therapeutic program and then have the perfect pony to start off my own with..

and then, he has so much more potentional , and i kind of want him to have the life of a show horse for a few years, have someone that can show him, since i'm getting too big for him..

but i'm going to check on him today :)
hopefully everything is going good.

erinjograves

Everything will be fine! Rebel is a good boy and I am sure he will enjoy working at the program! Besides, think of all the kids he will get to make smile! :)

Keep your head up, everything happens for a reason!

erinjograves

sorry I think I made this one a little confusing. I was just going off of "if" Doria decides to keep him down there, then he will make alot of kids smile.

Sorry if the confusion was my fault!! :)

jamesbond007

If he gets accepted, I'm going to lease him to them until I leave for college and then he will hopefully get accepted into the program at St. Andrew's and then when I start my own therapeutic program, he'll be allll ready :)

He did good though. He had a variety of riders on him. They said he was very well behaved. One lady fell off though :( One of the instructer say's it was the riders fault. The other says it was a combination of both. They said they didn't have enough time to formally evaluate him, so they are going to come out next week to our farm and hop on him and let me watch the process they go through.

SugarNSpikes

If he gets accepted, I'm going to lease him to them until I leave for college and then he will hopefully get accepted into the program at St. Andrew's and then when I start my own therapeutic program, he'll be allll ready :)

He did good though. He had a variety of riders on him. They said he was very well behaved. One lady fell off though :( One of the instructer say's it was the riders fault. The other says it was a combination of both. They said they didn't have enough time to formally evaluate him, so they are going to come out next week to our farm and hop on him and let me watch the process they go through.

That's kind of lame. They take your horse and then can't formally evaluate him? What was the point of you sending him over there for the day? Sounds kind of weird to me. Ohwell, he'll do well next week - he'll be at a place where he is comfortable and he'll be able to show his stuff!

Also, I'm sorry to hear about that lady - hopefully that won't interfere, but it really shouldn't. I can't tell you how many times I've fallen off one of the old horses, and I still went back for lessons and still rode the horse that threw me.