Netflix (or Amazon Prime) and chill

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
It is worth it. There are a ton of good shows on there. I did the free trial to watch Silo and kept it because there were lots of good shows to keep my interest. I really like "For All Mankind". If you are into Sci-Fi, "Foundation" is a winner. "Severance" was interesting and different. "Blackbird" was really good. Paul Walter Hauser does a good serial killer in Blackbird. He totally creeped me out.
I started watching Ted Lasso this week and it’s definitely worth it. I’d say it’s on par with Mrs. Maisel in quality.

NOTSMC

Just downloaded the PBS app, watching "All Things Great and Small". We're liking it.
I'm watching that! Used to watch it years ago with my dad who really liked it; bringing back a lot of good memories now. The books are even better than the show and the show was pretty damn good.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Not a big fan of Adam Sandler, but he stars in the outer space tale called "Spaceman" on Netflix. Really well done and well-acted. :clap:

I also watched "Maestro" on Netflix. Bradley Cooper starred as Leonard Bernstein and he nailed it. Awesome story but have a hankie handy! 😭

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Same actor is Hawk in the Titans series on HBO.

Watched up to the end of season three on MAX.

Whoever found the stray dog that plays Krypto really found a match for the silver age comic drawings I remember.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Watching Three Body Problem on Netflix.

Didnt' know it was a sequel to Game of Thrones. :jet:

lucky_bee

RBF expert
My husband's been speeding thru Resident Alien, currently on Netflix. I've watched several episodes with him, or in the background while I'm in the kitchen. Sci-fi comedy...pretty dang funny actually.