Netflix series - Living Undocumented

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
A MSM/Netflix/progressive propaganda show. I watched 2 episodes yesterday.

They highlight a few illegals that are here over 10 years. There is an attempt to distance themselves from recently arriving illegals. And that somehow they shouldn't be held accountable because a large amount of time has passed. A sort of illegal statute of limitations. They all moan about how unfair everything is for them. Yet they never consider how unfair it is to those who follow our immigration laws and for the US citizens.

Of course they don't show the MS-13 gang members, the border coyotes or drug mules. The illegals have an army of immigration attorney's that search for loopholes and attempt to skirt US law. They try to portray ICE agents as boogeymen but I have a better appreciation for the work they do.

What I'm curious is why US criminals don't get the same portrayal in TV shows. They also get separated from their families for the crimes they commit. Their families also face financial hardships due to illegal actions. Another oddity is the narrative that because these people live in crime and corrupt hellholes is somehow America's fault and we need to let those that want to just waltz in here consequence free.

The series was filmed in 2018. So of course everything is Donald Trump's fault and not the fault of the people breaking the law.

Living Undocumented (TV Series 2019– ) - IMDb

Bare-ya-cuda

What I'm curious is why US criminals don't get the same portrayal in TV shows.
Watch any documentary on Vice and you will see U.S. criminals do get portrayed the same. Vice goes the route of how the system is unfair to minorities and since this is the case they are forced to carjack, sell drugs etc.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Watch any documentary on Vice and you will see U.S. criminals do get portrayed the same. Vice goes the route of how the system is unfair to minorities and since this is the case they are forced to carjack, sell drugs etc.
I love when I hear claims that black teenagers are getting pregnant or dropping out of school because of systemic racism.