Networks must be desperate...

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
So I am scrolling through the guide and I see a show I have not seen before: "Paranormal Court" on TLC.

I am curious so I read the description: Psychic Robert Hansen settles family disputes with help from the dead.

Wow. :lol: I used to like TLC, but between this and copying shows from elsewhere, such as their new "Hoarding" and "Addicted", the network must be running dry on new material.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I like TLC hoarding show much better than the one on A&E. The one doc on A&E reminds me of Tanya Harding.

rpexie

.:Georgia Peach:.
So I am scrolling through the guide and I see a show I have not seen before: "Paranormal Court" on TLC.

I am curious so I read the description: Psychic Robert Hansen settles family disputes with help from the dead.

Wow. :lol: I used to like TLC, but between this and copying shows from elsewhere, such as their new "Hoarding" and "Addicted", the network must be running dry on new material.

Yeah wow! what a blatant copy! I watch Intervention, if Im really bored I'll watch Hoarders but I wish the homes had more of a transformation. Half the time they still look like a hot mess once the junk is hauled off. I saw part of Hoarding honestly the house was junky but nothing compared to the train wrecks I saw on Hoarders.