Neurologist

OldHillcrestGuy

Looking for another Neurologist after a year with my current doctor and still in pain Im ready to try another.

Currently seeing one in Waldorf, anyboby know anything about Cheapeake Neurology and Spine of St. Marys, in Charlotte Hall? Ive heard good things about them was wondering if anyone has experience with them.

SamIam2You

I dont have any experience with the two firms you listed but I do with Dr Bean Shaw @ the Bean Building. She listens and is very compassionate. I had been in pain for over 5 yrs and she got me pain free in a couple months.

dachsom

Dr. Beena Shah is very good. She does not accept my insurance anymore and I am looking for a new neuro as well. I tried Dr. Abramson with Shah Associates and he was horrible. He was at the Charlotte hall office.

I saw Dr. Reel also. Horrible bedside manner and loves to order tests. Talks down to you.

Last edited:
Don't know if it's still there, but there was a pain management clinic in the Calvert Hospital. I got referred there for epidural shots when I couldn't walk.

jenbengen

Watch it
Looking for another Neurologist after a year with my current doctor and still in pain Im ready to try another.

Currently seeing one in Waldorf, anyboby know anything about Cheapeake Neurology and Spine of St. Marys, in Charlotte Hall? Ive heard good things about them was wondering if anyone has experience with them.

I don't have experience with them, but I visited Dr. Reel in Charlotte Hall a few times and thought he was very good. He was incredibly thorough and explained everything to me and had great bedside manner. It was about three years ago, but my experience was very good.