Never Forget-Muslims around the World celebrated

Auntie Biache'

There are a lot of heartbreaking photo's in this article, but the article itself is worth a read. Just a small section of the article...

Like many others around the world, the Muslim World watched. And yes, even Palestinians in the Middle East watched the attacks, the destruction, the lost of American lives, the heroic efforts and the gallant people who will never be with us again.

The difference became clear. While others around the world watched in disbelief that such an attack had taken place, the Palestinians had a different response. Later it was found out that their reaction was common among Muslims.

After seeing the broadcasts on their televisions, Palestinians in the Middle East celebrated and danced in their streets. All rejoicing, happy at what their brother Muslims had done, they celebrated the deaths of Americans.

Their fondest of dreams had come true and their blood lust was being fulfilled. They all danced and celebrated in the name of Allah or Mohammad, or some other evil they believe in.

It is a fact that the Muslim terrorists who attacked us on 9/11 were treated as Heroes throughout the Muslim world.

Yes, the people who America gives Billions of dollars in aid to, celebrated at our darkest hour. We found out later that Saudi Arabia was behind the funding of those Muslim Terrorists. In the Muslim World, they were seen as "Heroes" for what they did.

Those Muslim did their job well. Actually, too well. Those Muslim terrorists were able to strike a blow at America that laid destruction and death to thousands, and yes with every jumper Muslims danced and celebrated the deaths of those jumping to avoid being burned alive.

But then, unknowingly to them, at the same time they simultaneously united and educated America as to what sorts of pigs called themselves Muslims.

Americans like me might not have known anything about Islam or how ruthless and bloodthirsty Muslims really were -- but we all learned quickly that day.

We learned what Islam, their so-called "Religion of Peace", is really nothing but crap. Just a cult of crazies in love with death and killing and slavery. We all found out that Islam is about death and killing and the destruction of humans and everything around us.

Like many Americans, I really didn't know very much about Muslims, During and after 9/11, seeing them celebrate in the streets. Watching them celebrate the death of thousands of men and women and children -- I learned all that I've ever needed to know about them.

Like most Americans, all that I care to know about Islam -- I learned on 9/11. Those who attacked us and those who celebrated at our sorrow, they taught me everything that I'd ever want to know about such a blood-thirsty cult of fanatics.

Since 9/11, with everything that has taken place since that horrible day, with all of the many Muslim suicide bombers, all of the Muslims killing of all of the innocent men and women. And yes, the killing of children, the Muslim desire to wage mass destruction, the beheadings, the death threats -- yes, I'd say that that is all enough evidence for me to come to only one conclusion:

Islam is as Evil as anything that has ever roamed the earth. Yes, Islam is Satan's religion of choice!

http://www.americancowboychronicles...RcPARRAN_5l3rdRUy3kclFSjrhA6IyQWJiY6MB24qxjMA

transporter

The phrase you and your source have forgotten is "radical Islamic terrorists".

Claiming that ALL Muslims are ruthless and bloodthirsty means that you also must believe that ALL Catholics are disgusting pedophiles. If Islam is "evil" then so is Catholicism.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Claiming that ALL Muslims are ruthless and bloodthirsty means that you also must believe that ALL Catholics are disgusting pedophiles. If Islam is "evil" then so is Catholicism.
So... You're Catholic?

Sapidus

There are a lot of heartbreaking photo's in this article, but the article itself is worth a read. Just a small section of the article...

Like many others around the world, the Muslim World watched. And yes, even Palestinians in the Middle East watched the attacks, the destruction, the lost of American lives, the heroic efforts and the gallant people who will never be with us again.

The difference became clear. While others around the world watched in disbelief that such an attack had taken place, the Palestinians had a different response. Later it was found out that their reaction was common among Muslims.

After seeing the broadcasts on their televisions, Palestinians in the Middle East celebrated and danced in their streets. All rejoicing, happy at what their brother Muslims had done, they celebrated the deaths of Americans.

Their fondest of dreams had come true and their blood lust was being fulfilled. They all danced and celebrated in the name of Allah or Mohammad, or some other evil they believe in.

It is a fact that the Muslim terrorists who attacked us on 9/11 were treated as Heroes throughout the Muslim world.

Yes, the people who America gives Billions of dollars in aid to, celebrated at our darkest hour. We found out later that Saudi Arabia was behind the funding of those Muslim Terrorists. In the Muslim World, they were seen as "Heroes" for what they did.

Those Muslim did their job well. Actually, too well. Those Muslim terrorists were able to strike a blow at America that laid destruction and death to thousands, and yes with every jumper Muslims danced and celebrated the deaths of those jumping to avoid being burned alive.

But then, unknowingly to them, at the same time they simultaneously united and educated America as to what sorts of pigs called themselves Muslims.

Americans like me might not have known anything about Islam or how ruthless and bloodthirsty Muslims really were -- but we all learned quickly that day.

We learned what Islam, their so-called "Religion of Peace", is really nothing but crap. Just a cult of crazies in love with death and killing and slavery. We all found out that Islam is about death and killing and the destruction of humans and everything around us.

Like many Americans, I really didn't know very much about Muslims, During and after 9/11, seeing them celebrate in the streets. Watching them celebrate the death of thousands of men and women and children -- I learned all that I've ever needed to know about them.

Like most Americans, all that I care to know about Islam -- I learned on 9/11. Those who attacked us and those who celebrated at our sorrow, they taught me everything that I'd ever want to know about such a blood-thirsty cult of fanatics.

Since 9/11, with everything that has taken place since that horrible day, with all of the many Muslim suicide bombers, all of the Muslims killing of all of the innocent men and women. And yes, the killing of children, the Muslim desire to wage mass destruction, the beheadings, the death threats -- yes, I'd say that that is all enough evidence for me to come to only one conclusion:

Islam is as Evil as anything that has ever roamed the earth. Yes, Islam is Satan's religion of choice!

http://www.americancowboychronicles...RcPARRAN_5l3rdRUy3kclFSjrhA6IyQWJiY6MB24qxjMA

Replace Islam with “white Christian mass shooters and terrorists”

Islam is not the problem.

Nor is Christianity. It is the extremists in both groups who try to police others based on their book of fairy tales

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

If your identity group engages in despicable behavior, and you don't speak out against it, it's the same as you joining in. It means you align yourself with the group more than you do decency and morality. In short, you are a mindless cult member.

So yeah, all those Catholic moms and dads and officials and etc who knew kids were getting assaulted and not only did nothing to stop it, but wouldn't even criticize it? They are just as evil as ass-raping priests.

Same with Muslims like Ilhan Omar who align with Islamic terrorists, minimizing what they did and continue to do.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The difference between a radical Muslim and a moderate Muslim.

If you say something offensive about Islam, a radical Muslim will behead you.

The moderate and liberal Muslims wants the radical Muslim to behead you.

Chris0nllyn

If your identity group engages in despicable behavior, and you don't speak out against it, it's the same as you joining in.

Mubarak (Egypt), Arafat (Palestine), Gaddafi (Libya), al-Assad (Syria), Khatami (Iran), and Musharraf (Pakistan) all publicly denounced the attacks. Hussein (Iraq) initially said that the attacks were "the American cowboys are reaping the fruit of their crimes against humanity", but even he later offered sympathy to Americans.

The American Muslim Alliance, American Muslim Council, Association of Muslim Scientists and Engineers, Association of Muslim Social Scientists, Council on American-Islamic Relations, Islamic Medical Association of North America, Islamic Circle of North America, Islamic Society of North America, Ministry of Imam W. Deen Mohammed, Muslim American Society, and Muslim Public Affairs Council issued a joint statement condemning the attacks.

As did a number of notable clerics.

A multi-year study was performed to see how Muslims from around the world felt about 9/11.
The book draws on a mammoth, six-year effort to poll and interview tens of thousands of Muslims in more than 35 countries with Muslim majorities or substantial minorities.
The answer to that all-important question, the authors say, is 7 percent. That is the percentage of Muslims who told pollsters that the attacks of September 11, 2001, were "completely" justified and who said they view the United States unfavorably
https://www.washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/view/just-like-us-really

While there were some sick people who cheered the attack; lumping them together with the overwhelming majority that didn't, as you did, is completely near-sighted and opens the door for other silly "guilty-by-association" claims. For example, I wouldn't think you condone grabbing women by the pussy, or any other "despicable" thing Trump has said, simply because you didn't publicly chastise Trump for his behavior or those things he said.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
as you did

In FACT, if you'd blow the pot smoke out of your "brain", you'd recall that I have consistently said that Islamic terrorists are extreme and not representatives of Islam as a whole. Clearly the drugs are making you hallucinate and you should consider getting off that chit.

This is why I hate 9/11 anniversary: it brings out douchebags like you and Sapidus who live every day to piss people off and hurt them. Sociopaths like you know it's a sensitive topic and feelings are running high, so you take the opportunity to rub salt in the wounds because that is who you are. You're a big man on the internet because you know that if you snarked your bullshit to someone's face they'd put you in the hospital.

And now you go back on ignore. I like being happy and knowing there are people like you and your twin Stupidus in this world depresses me.

This_person

Replace Islam with “white Christian mass shooters and terrorists”

Islam is not the problem.

Nor is Christianity. It is the extremists in both groups who try to police others based on their book of fairy tales
While I agree it is the people, not the tool (wish you realized that with guns), the tool of Islam preaches to kill, the tool of Christianity does not.

Now, I don't think the rank and file Muslim wants to kill or will follow that teaching of the religion any more than I think the average Christian will go kill people in the name of God. But, if Muslim does do that, there's teachings that allow for it. If a Christian does do that, they are not following Christianity.

So, your point is accurate that it is the extremists and not the religion, your analogy of comparing to Christians is not factually based.

Chris0nllyn

In FACT, if you'd blow the pot smoke out of your "brain", you'd recall that I have consistently said that Islamic terrorists are extreme and not representatives of Islam as a whole. Clearly the drugs are making you hallucinate and you should consider getting off that chit.

This is why I hate 9/11 anniversary: it brings out douchebags like you and Sapidus who live every day to piss people off and hurt them. Sociopaths like you know it's a sensitive topic and feelings are running high, so you take the opportunity to rub salt in the wounds because that is who you are. You're a big man on the internet because you know that if you snarked your bullshit to someone's face they'd put you in the hospital.

And now you go back on ignore. I like being happy and knowing there are people like you and your twin Stupidus in this world depresses me.

Ah, boo-hoo.

Do facts make you that upset?

Hijinx

Unlike Vrai I don't believe in moderate Muslims.
The moderates are sleepers or apostates.
When the population of Muslims is big enough then people who are naive enough to believe that moderates exist will find the truth.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Fundamentally, that's true. In practice, of course, there are many Muslims who are like many Christians..."sorta devout but not all in"...yep, apostate, in simple terms.

MiddleGround

Triggered?

Sorry Gilligan... beat you to it............. who am I kidding... its not like you would DARE :lmao:

Auntie Biache'

When the population of Muslims is big enough then people who are naive enough to believe that moderates exist will find the truth.
Amen, sister! Brother? Crap, I can't remember.