Never have I ever...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Never have I had breast implants, hair extensions, botox, fake fingernails, false eyelashes nor has my hair ever been dyed.
Same here as my incoming gray hair can prove. :lol: And I have never had a manicure, but I did have a pedicure once while vacationing in OBX about 10 years ago. 💅

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Eaten a rocky mountain oyster.

I've had steamed, fried, rockefellered, roasted, chowered, stewed, casseroled, baked, and raw oysters on a half shelf but I've never experienced the gastronomic delight of one from the Rocky Mountains. It is however on my bucket list.
Not on mine! 😂

Toxick

Splat
What is something many have done but you never have. I am talking mainstream stuff of Americana, not your kinky fantasies. :lol:

Leaving out kinky, depraved and/or unspeakable fantasies...

Never have I ever ate pop-rocks and drank coke at the same time.
Never have I ever killed a man, just to watch him die.
Never have I ever donated time or money to a politician.
Never have I ever been to a gender reveal party.

I get many :shocking: looks when I say this, but I have never eaten Taco Bell food. No desire to do so, either. :dead:

If you haven't done it before, then for the love of God don't start now. You need to build up a tolerance to that stuff.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
If you haven't done it before, then for the love of God don't start now. You need to build up a tolerance to that stuff.
That's what I am scared of and the bottom blow down. :lmao: 💩

I don't think you have to worry about me trying their food. I do remember a friend coming over a couple of years ago with "cheesy fries" from there. I took one to try but couldn't get past the dayglo orange color nor the rancid oil smell. :barf:

stgislander

PREMO Member
Really! You're the only person (to date) that I have ever heard admit that. It's like some rite of passage that people make me think I missed out on whenever I mention it.
I was exposed to second hand smoke, but never has doobie or pipe touched my lips.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Summer beach party. Pipe was being passed around so I took a hit. Coughed into the pipe, blew the weed to the four winds. Scrounged around for it, but it was dark. Found what I thought was weed, stuffed it back in and re-lit it.

Turns out it was seaweed.