New and Improved?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Was on a team going on travel to do due diligence in 2 or 3 field offices. The lady that was heading up this team was government (upper GS type) and the day before the trip she called the contractor team(3 of us) into her office to brief us. About 5 minutes in, she ripped one long loud fart, never changed her expression, no hesitation in her instructions, no aaaah after she was done..The last 10 minutes of this briefing we could hardly breathe.
She was very secure in her masculinity

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
1652875868693.png

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I don't think it will take 10 years. The Japanese already have full functioning robots just for that.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
hehe ... I did a yr in Korea after 2.5 yrs at Ft Carson ... Hordes of NK's streaming across the DMZ ...

In Korea I drove Hummer's at Carson we had M901ITV's I was assigned to all roles - Driver / Gunner / Loader ... I spent more time sleeping as a Loader or Gunner while we were on Maneuvers .....

But yeah I did 4 Field Training X at Fort Irwin, training against VIS MOD Soviet T-72's and BMP's utilizing Soviet Tactics in Motorized Rifle Battalion ... Maneuver Elements or smaller - Company and Platoon .... they used CS for simulated Nerve Gas Attacks :shocking:

View attachment 158721

c0e267eafe6175af5cb9ebfa56844a54.jpg

Now it would probably be cheaper just to by Ex Soviet Equipment 1

100-2-1 THE SOVIET ARMY. Operations and Tactics FM 100-2-1 (1984)

FM 100-2-1
Fm 100-2-2
FM 100-2-3

Oh and the TOW is Tripod Mounted ... M72 LAW was Shoulder Mounted and the Dragon has a Monopod

Having seen a Carl G in action I'd have rather had one of those ...

Graf we got to play on the real deal.. The Army bought all kinds of captured Soviet Equipment, especially from the Israeli's.. I could stand up in the turret of a T-72 and almost be belly button and above out of the hatch.. T-62 (I think, for sure the T-55) there was no turret floor, the gunner and TC seats were suspended from the turret, the loader had to chase the breech around the tank if they had to slew the turret.

There was absolutely no concern for the comfort or the care of the troops, kind of like our Congress, when they decided they wanted to save 10 -15k per copy and not put AC into the M1 or Bradley.. or any other military vehicle (except the AF CUCVs)..

We trained a LOT in Germany.. wife at the time kept track of my overnight field time in one year in a Scout platoon, and it was over 9 months average per year, one year I think she said we hit 320 days. Being a Scout platoon we supported everything the infantry did.. C Co going to the border?? Take the Scouts with you.. B Co doing an ARTEP, make sure you take the Scouts too.. We'd come back from one exercise on Friday, and spend the weekend getting prepared to go back out on Monday..

Man, that was a lot of fun.

stgislander

PREMO Member
We trained a LOT in Germany.. wife at the time kept track of my overnight field time in one year in a Scout platoon, and it was over 9 months average per year, one year I think she said we hit 320 days. Being a Scout platoon we supported everything the infantry did.. C Co going to the border?? Take the Scouts with you.. B Co doing an ARTEP, make sure you take the Scouts too.. We'd come back from one exercise on Friday, and spend the weekend getting prepared to go back out on Monday..

Man, that was a lot of fun.
Did you earn a lot of merit badges and make Eagle Scout?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Did you earn a lot of merit badges and make Eagle Scout?
Nope.. My dad, a veteran of both Korea and Vietnam, wounded in action.. 27 years of service, I think he had just shy of three rows of ribbons.. He laughed when I showed up after AIT already wearing a few.