New Andy Zimmern show

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Dude went from being mildly entertaining to stage III TDS sufferer with his new political views platform disguised as TV show.

1 more hollyweird ahole to add to the ignore list.

Many of the social issues that he attempted to tie to President Trump have been happening for decades. But Andy will put down his fork long enough to educate us on all things evil in the US concerning illegals that pick fruits and veggies for a living.

The STFU award for new TV show goes to the adult version of Lifes cereal's Mikey.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Couldn't stand his food shows with his smug and condescending attitude, so I am sure I won't watch this imagined self-importance and self-serving propaganda drivel. :barf:

Last edited:

gemma_rae

What do gay owls say?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Dude went from being mildly entertaining to stage III TDS sufferer with his new political views platform disguised as TV show.

1 more hollyweird ahole to add to the ignore list.

Many of the social issues that he attempted to tie to President Trump have been happening for decades. But Andy will put down his fork long enough to educate us on all things evil in the US concerning illegals that pick fruits and veggies for a living.

The STFU award for new TV show goes to the adult version of Lifes cereal's Mikey.
I saw a couple of minutes of it, "we need more illegal aliens".

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Because that is just what we need - another screaming progbot show.

It will fail within a year. Oversaturation.