New Any Mom Groups Active in La Plata??

momathomewkids

New to the somd forums but have lived in La Plata since 1985, stay at home mom with 5 kids one almost 1 year, 6 year old, 12 yo, 14 yo, 15 yo. I looked online and emailed a few mom groups and the links aren't active so I guess they are no longer open groups. Trying to get some ladies together that enjoy adult conversation play groups for the two young ones, maybe some scrapbooking during the day!! Excercise, book clubs...something we could do while with the kids too!! Day trips etc...Anyone know of any...I can host days at my house (local to La Plata area) I have a great workout room multiple machines, scrapbooking room, playroom(s), nice yard trampoline (good workout and kids love them), nice walking neighborhood...just looking for something to look forward to for me too during the week while hubby is working, just a few hours here and there, I also am available to help anyone who needs a few hours to shop without kids...etc...all things I thought a Mom group would entail.

Godblesdon1218

I would love to come

New to the somd forums but have lived in La Plata since 1985, stay at home mom with 5 kids one almost 1 year, 6 year old, 12 yo, 14 yo, 15 yo. I looked online and emailed a few mom groups and the links aren't active so I guess they are no longer open groups. Trying to get some ladies together that enjoy adult conversation play groups for the two young ones, maybe some scrapbooking during the day!! Excercise, book clubs...something we could do while with the kids too!! Day trips etc...Anyone know of any...I can host days at my house (local to La Plata area) I have a great workout room multiple machines, scrapbooking room, playroom(s), nice yard trampoline (good workout and kids love them), nice walking neighborhood...just looking for something to look forward to for me too during the week while hubby is working, just a few hours here and there, I also am available to help anyone who needs a few hours to shop without kids...etc...all things I thought a Mom group would entail.
I would love to do the same thing. I have a 5 month old. He is on a feeding tube but he likes to play and have fun. To be honest with you, I dont have many friends in this area.