New Bedding (sheets, comforter, etc.)

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I'm in the mood to change our bedding around and I'm looking for ideas. I've searched a few places online, but nothing has really caught my eye. Right now our bedroom is done in yellow, burgundy/gold and browns. I'm thinking about going brown/teal/yellow. I like masculine colors and patterns - FLOWERS AND GIRLY STUFF IS A NOOOOOOO!!!

Does anyone have a site they can suggest or maybe you've come across a neat set? I'm open to any and all suggestions, just as long as they're not girly. :dead:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Have you tried Overstock? Their inventory rotates, so there's always something new. Ikea and Target usually have good stuff too.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
I'm in the mood to change our bedding around and I'm looking for ideas. I've searched a few places online, but nothing has really caught my eye. Right now our bedroom is done in yellow, burgundy/gold and browns. I'm thinking about going brown/teal/yellow. I like masculine colors and patterns - FLOWERS AND GIRLY STUFF IS A NOOOOOOO!!!

Does anyone have a site they can suggest or maybe you've come across a neat set? I'm open to any and all suggestions, just as long as they're not girly. :dead:

Go to the Big O. I've seen lots of good deals there and got my suede microfiber duvet and Egyptian cotton sheets there. I'm not a girly stuff fan and did chocolate and burnt orange. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I love Domestications - that's where I got my quilt and sheets. Next best is probably Bed, Bath and Beyond.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Have you tried Overstock? Their inventory rotates, so there's always something new. Ikea and Target usually have good stuff too.

I briefly searched Overstock. Bed, Bath & Beyond had a BEAUTIFUL set in a flier about 2 weeks ago, but I haven't been able to find it online. And I haven't had time to search the store. I'll need to probably paint the room once I find what I want, which is no biggie. I'm just ready for something different. I change bedding quite often and if one set lasts a year, that's rare. :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I briefly searched Overstock. Bed, Bath & Beyond had a BEAUTIFUL set in a flier about 2 weeks ago, but I haven't been able to find it online. And I haven't had time to search the store. I'll need to probably paint the room once I find what I want, which is no biggie. I'm just ready for something different. I change bedding quite often and if one set lasts a year, that's rare. :lol:
Our bedding's on a seasonal rotation. :lol: Chocolate brown and ivory for the time being.

vbailey

vbailey
I like Woolrich, target sells it. It has a very country, log cabin, woods look to much of their stuff. Very good stuff.

Pete

Repete

Remember Boy's room? :yay: