New boots for your horse or you.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Wonder what my family would say if I showed up wearing my horses shipping boots? :whistle: :lmao: Check out this picture.

Attachments

• Horse Fashion.jpg
    Horse Fashion.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 107

appaholic

Wonder what my family would say if I showed up wearing my horses shipping boots? :whistle: :lmao: Check out this picture.

Wait til I tell my Prada wearing sister that I am finally ahead of her with my fashionable new fall boots!:yahoo: BZ this makes my day, she always gives me a hard time for my attire, " can't you spend alittle money on your own shoes instead of shoes for the horses?" Doesn't everyone go out right from the barn in horse attire complete with dirt and horse hair!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Wait til I tell my Prada wearing sister that I am finally ahead of her with my fashionable new fall boots!:yahoo: BZ this makes my day, she always gives me a hard time for my attire, " can't you spend alittle money on your own shoes instead of shoes for the horses?" Doesn't everyone go out right from the barn in horse attire complete with dirt and horse hair!

devine ALWAYS does:whistle::lmao: I do too, but I can always count on devine to be a little dirtier! Miss you devine!:buddies:

fredsaid2

That designers thought process is a little wack! He should have gone w/ the ones w/ only 4 velcro tabs!! :lmao: