New Border rule Children can be held indefinitely, No Flu Vaccines

This_person

Please enlighten me then why so many of Trumps proposed regulations have been struck down as unconstitutional?
Give me an idea, contextually, of what "so many" means. Compare to the last three presidents and the number of challenged proposed regulations and SCOTUS opinions on those.
It proves you are ethically and morally inconsistent
Just so we have this straight, I say that if your side does it to us or our side does it to you, it's legal and just sucks; your response is that concept demonstrates inconsistency? Do you even read what you write?

This_person

The entire policy of this administration is to separate families and children and to make conditions so onerous as to discourage further immigration and asylum seeking. They themselves have stated that so where you get these ideas is beyond me.

While it's idiotic to say it is the "entire policy" of this administration to do ANY one thing, to say it is to separate families and children (most of whom separate themselves prior to breaking and entering our country) is just sickeningly sad.

However, I think we can agree in general that this administration is trying to discourage further ILLEGAL immigration. You'd think any US citizen would find that a good thing, but clearly you don't. Why are you FOR illegal immigration? Not "immigration", "ILLEGAL immigration."

This_person

To my thinking, that's what everyone wants. Right? Let them stay together past 20 days? What's wrong with that?

A. Orangemanbad.
B. The goal was not to keep the family together. The goal was to release the adults coyoteing in the children.

PsyOps

Pixelated
The entire policy of this administration is to separate families and children and to make conditions so onerous as to discourage further immigration and asylum seeking. They themselves have stated that so where you get these ideas is beyond me.

The immigration rate is also at historic lows so again where you get your news seems to be a major source of some of this disconnect.

They have also recently removed, education and recreation so im not sure what videos you are watching but you might want to do a bit more resaserch

"Administration officials said that the effort to allow families to be detained indefinitely was an attempt to avoid having to either separate families or release them while they waited for their cases to be heard."

"Daily border crossings by undocumented migrants hit 13-year highs

Daily attempts by undocumented immigrants to cross into the United States from Mexico over the past month surpassed daily averages not seen since fiscal year 2006, according to Customs and Border Protection data obtained by NBC News."

"
The Trump administration on Wednesday moved to end all educational, recreational and legal services offered to migrant children in U.S. custody, warning the public and Congress that it is running out of funds to take care of unaccompanied minors detained near the southern border.

Citing a "tremendous strain" on the agency fueled by the unprecedented flow of migrants from Central America heading towards the U.S.-Mexico border, the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR), an office within the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) charged with taking care of migrant minors, said it was winding down programs "not directly necessary for the protection of life and safety" of unaccompanied children in its custody."

"But although the conditions that were the subject of the 2017 ruling date to the Obama administration, the testy court exchange comes as the Trump administration confronts an unprecedented migrant surge that has overwhelmed facilities and caused serious health and safety risks within them...

Gee ruled in June 2017 that these Obama-era conditions violated a 1997 settlement agreement requiring that immigrant children in the government’s custody be housed in “safe and sanitary” conditions and that the government maintain “concern for the particular vulnerability of minors.”

Your research sucks!

Last edited: