New Businesses Coming to Southern Maryland

glhs837

Power with Control
Does anyone know what's going on with the place on Great Mills Rd, across from McDonalds? It used to be A&W / Long John Silvers. Then it was the Jamaican place. Now it's been repainted (all red) and looks like some work is going on inside.

That location has been the kiss of death for everything that's been there so far. Like the old Perkins location at Wildwood..

I'm kinda hoping thats Popeyes Red going on the walls. :) Would be nice to have one with a drive through away from the Parking Lot of Doom.

Well, it was what, two things? LSJ and the Jerk joint? Not a long track record. The porblem with the LJS/A&W deal was that they did neither well. It was a crappy A7W, and a crappy LJS. Of course, LJS is to seafood what Corona is to beer, so......... ;)

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Well, I coulda used Bud Light, but there is some vague resemblance to seafood at LJS so..............

You just don't understand Spanish..that's what it is..I'm sure of it. "La Cerveza Mas Fina"....what don't you understand?? Maybe I could help translate.... ;-p

glhs837

Power with Control
You just don't understand Spanish..that's what it is..I'm sure of it. "La Cerveza Mas Fina"....what don't you understand?? Maybe I could help translate.... ;-p

Da King.jpg

The lies, they are everywhere

SamSpade

I don't doubt you one bit, I'm just surprised.

I swear, they're going to have a helluva time with all that dirt and making a usable parking lot.

Still - it's much closer to home for me. It would be great as a convenience store for us.