New Businesses Coming to Southern Maryland

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Speaking of things (St. Mary's) we do not need.... heard that another fastfood place is opening in the strip center next to Esperanza Lanes.
Wonder how many cars the bowling ally will have ticketed or towed?
Charcoal grilled chicken doesn't sound bad to me, I'll give it a shot.

stgislander

PREMO Member
The steakhouse next to Potbelly Sammiches is Longhorn, not Lonestar.

Ok. I tried that place when it opened ... nasty.

Other than Texas Roadhouse, I can’t find a steak place I like. (Especially a local one)

Don't go to Texas Roadhouse on a Monday night. Was taking my wife to Longhorn Monday night, but she called an audible at the last minute to TR. Big mistake. Discovered it was Kids Night. Placed was PACKED with them.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Speaking of things (St. Mary's) we do not need.... heard that another fastfood place is opening in the strip center next to Esperanza Lanes.
Wonder how many cars the bowling ally will have ticketed or towed?

There are already 3 food places there. Little Cesar's, Jerry's Subs and a chicken place. Pollo Chicken?

tuffenuff2

I think the new Pollo place is owned by the people that have Fiesta cafe and Tequila grill. It should be quite good.

MiddleGround

Maybe off topic but, does anyone know how many more YEARS it will be before the Airport Road intersection will be completed? I'm guessing it is SHA so the answer may not be known by anyone here. That is going on 2 years now... to rebuild one corner of one intersection!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Maybe off topic but, does anyone know how many more YEARS it will be before the Airport Road intersection will be completed? I'm guessing it is SHA so the answer may not be known by anyone here. That is going on 2 years now... to rebuild one corner of one intersection!
There is a thread about this topic. I started it and bumped it a couple of times. Crickets...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member

I started a thread about it in November of last year based off an article on The BayNet:

From the article:

Shante Felix from the SHA Office of Communications says that all road-work on the southbound side of Route 235 is on track and is expected to be completed "before winter weather begins".

My comment was basically "I will believe it when I see it" and was unfortunately right. :ohwell:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I started a thread about it in November of last year based off an article on The BayNet:

From the article:

My comment was basically "I will believe it when I see it" and was unfortunately right. :ohwell:
It doesn't affect me, but it is an eyesore.