New Businesses Coming to Southern Maryland

BernieP

Resident PIA
I have one of those round contraptions to put shelled peanuts in. I love watching the acrobatics. There are plenty of shelled and unshelled peanuts for them and bird seed. We even have a family of black squirrels that come around regularly. I love and feed them all!
I hear tail (sic) that there's a video of a squirrel trying to climb up a greased pole to a bird feeder.

Bonehead

Went to The Slice pizza place yesterday.....Expensive at 4$ a slice and poor in quality. Thin super droopy slice that you have to fold to eat. To me thin crust should be crispy. Don't waste your money. McKays pizza is way better in my opinion at 2.50 $ a slice.

FettZilla

What's happening northbound on route 5 in Charlotte Hall just on the other side of the recycle station? See some open land being worked on.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Looks like some kinna construction going on.

NewsJunky

Sorry if I missed it before, but does anyone know what is going next to Cedar Point Credit Union - and behind the Firehouse Subs on Route 235 at Chancellors Run? tia.

1stGenSMIB

New Businesses in Calvert Co.

Sawatdee Thai Seafood
13958 HG Trueman Road, Solomons
410-443-6523
I know the lady that started this business..she is very good at it (personal friend)...I don't even like Thai food, but I might go in there once or twice to eat! They are in the old China Harbor space.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I know the lady that started this business..she is very good at it (personal friend)...I don't even like Thai food, but I might go in there once or twice to eat! They are in the old China Harbor space.

That place finally gave up the ghost?

1stGenSMIB

Ever since Yvonne left it to her employees maybe 6 or 7 (??) years ago, it was doomed. They tried for several years, but I never thought it was that good for takeout, and it wasn't cheap.

Editor

somd.com Editor
Staff member
PREMO Member
Patron
Calvert County Congratulates New, Relocated and Expanded Businesses

Calvert County continues to prosper as businesses small and large open in the thriving economic climate. With the ability to purchase anything and everything at your fingertips, local businesses are sometimes overlooked, but the Calvert County Department of Economic Development aims to help businesses of all sizes succeed, from small, local businesses to large, national enterprises.

Join the Calvert County Board of County Commissioners and the Department of Economic Development in congratulating the following new, expanded and relocated businesses.

New Businesses

Carter's Webb Learning Center

4124 Old Town Road, Huntingtown
410-414-5084

Chesapeake Marketing Solutions, LLC
1550 Woods Road, St. Leonard
443-975-3036

District Sports Consulting
Dunkirk
941-735-5289

Dunkin' Donuts
30 Old Field Lane, Prince Frederick
240-298-4182

Relocations

The Connection, Inc.
440 Solomons Island Road, Suite 214, Prince Frederick
410-834-5395

Expansions

Mrs. Moo's Corner
3915 Hallowing Point Road, Prince Frederick
410-610-0094

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ever since Yvonne left it to her employees maybe 6 or 7 (??) years ago, it was doomed. They tried for several years, but I never thought it was that good for takeout, and it wasn't cheap.
She's still alive? I thought she went the way of Vera...