New Businesses Coming to Southern Maryland

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Doo Dah Deli is back in Leonardtown, next to the Dunkin Donuts!!!!!!!
I've been following their progress on FB. I just have to wonder about their very limited hours:

Do Dah Deli has returned to Leonardtown and they are opening soon folks. Get ready for great Soup, Sandwiches, salads, including weekly specials and plenty more. Meat and Cheese will also be sold by the pound.

Do Dah Deli is located at 22845 Washington Street, Unit D, Leonardtown MD 20650. They are next to Dunkin' Donuts Leonardtown Maryland.
They will be open Tuesday thru Saturday 10:00 AM-4:00 PM. Closed Sunday and Monday’s.
Be sure you like and Follow them on Facebook for updates on when they open.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Pier 450
Where Scheible’s Fishing Center used to be......
Hotel, restaurant, beach, events , etc.

It’s going to be great

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pier 450

It’s going to be great

Been watching their progress and it looks great!

luvmygdaughters

I've been following their progress on FB. I just have to wonder about their very limited hours:
I was trying to remember, when they were located where the Leonardtown Grille is, didnt they have limited hours also? Seems to me, they were only open for breakfast and lunch.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I was trying to remember, when they were located where the Leonardtown Grille is, didnt they have limited hours also? Seems to me, they were only open for breakfast and lunch.
I think you are right, but the hours they are proposing are for an extended lunch period only. Hope that is just for when they open and they expand their hours as they grow.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Their FB page says the owner and general manager is Diane Battaglia, with team members Nicole Battaglia and Maria Battaglia Perrygo.
If I recall, they are from CA? I remember Battaglia Cherries in Sunnyvale. Not sure of any relation...

Pier 450

It’s going to be great

Took a long ride today, so took a ride past Scheibles. Here's a few pics as it stands today, just for history sake. Looks like they've started cleaning up the "motel" portion.
140952 140953

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
If I recall, they are from CA? I remember Battaglia Cherries in Sunnyvale. Not sure of any relation...
Used to work with a guy whose first name started with a C. Same same?
Don't think so. My boss was a G. and worked for NGC for years and years.
Bill Battaglia was the owners husband, she passed away.
Bill started is own company GTMR and has since sold it.
Sounds like the daughters took over Doo Dah.
There use to be a Dooh Dah deli in Ridge.