New car show I can relate with...

GregV814

"Roadworthy Relics" on the local channel may not last long, but its more realistic than a $100, 000.00 show car being built in just a few days.

A Tennessee man finds abandoned cars that are in stages of decomposition and get them to drive, if for only short distances. No high dollar multi-talented mechanics, just one backyard mechanic. The Roadkill guys are entertaining and good mechanics with a bucket of cash at their disposal, I doubt this guy has $50.00. No fancy drawings, hot chicks wearing bikinis to change a ring & pinion, just a Country boy with a few 9/16 wrenches and a hammer.

Try it once... 870 Comcast

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
"Roadworthy Relics" on the local channel may not last long, but its more realistic than a $100, 000.00 show car being built in just a few days.

A Tennessee man finds abandoned cars that are in stages of decomposition and get them to drive, if for only short distances. No high dollar multi-talented mechanics, just one backyard mechanic. The Roadkill guys are entertaining and good mechanics with a bucket of cash at their disposal, I doubt this guy has $50.00. No fancy drawings, hot chicks wearing bikinis to change a ring & pinion, just a Country boy with a few 9/16 wrenches and a hammer.

Try it once... 870 Comcast
Out here they call it "Roadworthy Rescues", the guy is from Tennessee, his brother sometime helps as well as his girlfriend/wife/SO. I like that he insists on getting them running so he can drive them to his shop.

GregV814

Out here they call it "Roadworthy Rescues", the guy is from Tennessee, his brother sometime helps as well as his girlfriend/wife/SO. I like that he insists on getting them running so he can drive them to his shop.
you are right, I made a mistaken stab at the shows name. my bad.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
:lmao: Okay.

What I was trying to get at was that in the commercials the Blue Bears seem more affluent then the Red Bears. Blue Momma Bear wearing pearls and Red Momma Bear has none. The Blue Bear family has multiple bathrooms and the Red Bear family only has one.

I just figured that something like this would be right up your congruent alley.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
:lmao: Okay.

What I was trying to get at was that in the commercials the Blue Bears seem more affluent then the Red Bears. Blue Momma Bear wearing pearls and Red Momma Bear has none. The Blue Bear family has multiple bathrooms and the Red Bear family only has one.

I just figured that something like this would be right up your congruent alley.
I never even realized there were different colors. They were all just a bunch of bears spending way too much time focused on wiping their asses.

GregV814

reminds me of the old joke about the bear and the rabbit....

stop me if you heard it already...