New dating site launches for men with ‘dinky’ penises

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Less-than-endowed men now have their own dating site where size really doesn’t matter.

Dinky One, a new matchmaking website, aims to combat penis-size pressure by helping those with smaller phalluses find love.

“Dinky One was created to help guys who are smaller than average,” founder David Minns tells The Post. “Smaller guys can use the site privately and date outside of their usual network. Everyone understands the situation in advance, allowing couples to focus on getting to know each other and dating.”

https://nypost.com/2020/03/09/new-dating-site-launches-for-men-with-small-penises/

CPUSA

Less-than-endowed men now have their own dating site where size really doesn’t matter.

Dinky One founder David Minns tells The Post.

1. Now we know Tranny's real name & why he's so angry the the world
  2. I'm glad to see he's finally embracing Capitalism & has become an entre...enterpr...has started a business

Hank

my war

Dinky One, a new matchmaking website, aims to combat penis-size pressure by helping those with smaller phalluses find love.

“Dinky One was created to help guys who are smaller than average,” founder David Minns tells The Post. “Smaller guys can use the site privately and date outside of their usual network. Everyone understands the situation in advance, allowing couples to focus on getting to know each other and dating.”

https://nypost.com/2020/03/09/new-dating-site-launches-for-men-with-small-penises/

Congratulations Gurps! Or should I call you Pee Wee?

BernieP

Resident PIA
Who in the world would join this thing? Why not create a dating site for ugly people?
It's got to be a gimmick to get guys to sign up, first not sure how many dating sites have space for penis size (pictures included).
But similar thought, what loser would self indicate they had a wee willy.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I saw this thread title and thought, I wonder if the women on this site believe the guys are lying about "their size".

BernieP

Resident PIA
So just out of curiosity, I clicked on the link GURPS provided and found this

Dinky definition
ADJECTIVE
Something dinky is attractive and appealing, usually because it is quite small and well-designed.
Synonyms: cute, small, neat, mini

and tried to imagine myself saying awww how cute when confronted with one. I can't imagine that going over well.
Now if you screamed in terror, "Look at that hideous monster", it probably would be well recieved.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I thought you were married?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
What does my marriage status have to do with posting something I found from the New York Post