New DOJ Webpage Listing Defendants Charged in the Capitol Breach

Editor

somd.com Editor
Staff member
PREMO Member
Patron
Below is a list of defendants charged in federal court in the District of Columbia related to crimes committed at the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C, on Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2021.

Every case is being prosecuted by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia. Following arrests, or surrender, defendants must appear before district court magistrate/judge where the arrest takes place, in accordance with the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure.

Investigations Regarding Violence at the Capitol (justice.gov)

Hijinx

My God, just thinking of appearing before a court in the District of Columbia is frightening.
There isn't a more biased court in this country.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
It’s not doxxing you dumb ass, arrests are public records.

I see Sapidus, reading comprehension still eludes you

I did not say The Arrest Records were doxing ...

Your Progressive buddies will comb the lists and start contacting employers, family members, banks and other institutions

Why are you employing That Seditious Insurrectionist <insert name>, do you Support Insurrection

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Any link to the defendants list in the mostly peaceful riots during the summer of 2020?

MSally

I see Sapidus, reading comprehension still eludes you

I did not say The Arrest Records were doxing ...

Your Progressive buddies will comb the lists and start contacting employers, family members, banks and other institutions

Why are you employing That Seditious Insurrectionist <insert name>, do you Support Insurrection
Still not doxing you dumbass. Arrest records are public records. If they didn’t want their <insert name> associated with insurrection, they shouldn’t have attacked congress. This is just a case of ‘play stupid games, win stupid prizes’ with the stupid prize being that the public just might find out you are a treasonous retard.

Will99

Still not doxing you dumbass. Arrest records are public records. If they didn’t want their <insert name> associated with insurrection, they shouldn’t have attacked congress. This is just a case of ‘play stupid games, win stupid prizes’ with the stupid prize being that the public just might find out you are a treasonous retard.
I think when he said let the doxing begin, he was referring to now that the peoples names our public, there will be others which try to now search for other information both public and private about the people arrested.

MSally

I think when he said let the doxing begin, he was referring to now that the peoples names our public, there will be others which try to now search for other information both public and private about the people arrested.
That’s the way arrest records work. The tactic has been widely used right here on somd.com.

Will99

That’s the way arrest records work. The tactic has been widely used right here on somd.com.
I’m not saying it doesn’t, but you somehow have an issue with him saying right fully, that the doxing will begin. I think you are missing his point that now that the names are public, people will begin doxing. He didn’t say the doxing was the release of the public records.

Will99

My God, just thinking of appearing before a court in the District of Columbia is frightening.
There isn't a more biased court in this country.
Alexandria used to be much more desirable, but I’m not so sure anymore.

MSally

I’m not saying it doesn’t, but you somehow have an issue with him saying right fully, that the doxing will begin. I think you are missing his point that now that the names are public, people will begin doxing. He didn’t say the doxing was the release of the public records.
It’s not doxing if you get yourself arrested and your name is released as an arrest record. If you don’t want to be known as an insurrectionist don’t commit a treasonous attack on congress. It’s that simple.

Will99

It’s not doxing if you get yourself arrested and your name is released as an arrest record. If you don’t want to be known as an insurrectionist don’t commit a treasonous attack on congress. It’s that simple.
That isn’t the doxing part. The doxing is when they begin to look into your personal and private life. You can’t say it isn’t what it is. I agree that they are scum and need to go to jail, but the original poster made an accurate statement and somehow because you have an opposing political view want to say he is wrong. Sometimes people speak before they think which is what you did this time. Move on.

MSally

That isn’t the doxing part. The doxing is when they begin to look into your personal and private life. You can’t say it isn’t what it is. I agree that they are scum and need to go to jail, but the original poster made an accurate statement and somehow because you have an opposing political view want to say he is wrong. Sometimes people speak before they think which is what you did this time. Move on.
They doxxed themselves by getting arrested for attacking the Capitol. They are not being doxxed by people taking notice of their crimes. Move on :yay:

Hijinx

A Republican facing Court in the District of Columbia is a bit like a Free Cuban in Florida going to Cuba and facing court

Will99

They doxxed themselves by getting arrested for attacking the Capitol. They are not being doxxed by people taking notice of their crimes. Move on :yay:
Clearly you don’t understand what he was saying. Or maybe you do and you are one of those who just can’t admit they made a mistake. Oh well.