New England and Jacksonville

DuffMan

I think that Jacksonville could be the suprise team to knock New England out the playoffs. They are running the ball better then any team in the NFL and they don't give up turnovers. Mark my words!!!

T

toppick08

I think that Jacksonville could be the suprise team to knock New England out the playoffs. They are running the ball better then any team in the NFL and they don't give up turnovers. Mark my words!!!

Andy would be proud..................:buddies:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Belichick's going to burn Tom Brady out if he keeps going out there with the mindset that he has to run the score up on every team every game.

If New England gets worn down, the Jaguars will tear them a new azzhole. I agree 100%, I think the Jaguars will take it all. Gerrard has done a great job not giving up turnovers this season and Jacksonville's been very physical.

NBC interviewed Gerrard and he said they've only been playing at 75% lately and have been saving their energy for the playoffs. If they've only been playing 75%, the other teams won't want to see 100%. :yikes:

I'd love nothing more than to see a Washington Redskins vs. Jacksonville Jaguars matchup in the Super Bowl. :yahoo:

jenbengen

Watch it

This girl from Jax has but one thing to say....

Goooooooo Jags!!!

DuffMan

Belichick's going to burn Tom Brady out if he keeps going out there with the mindset that he has to run the score up on every team every game.

If New England gets worn down, the Jaguars will tear them a new azzhole. I agree 100%, I think the Jaguars will take it all. Gerrard has done a great job not giving up turnovers this season and Jacksonville's been very physical.

NBC interviewed Gerrard and he said they've only been playing at 75% lately and have been saving their energy for the playoffs. If they've only been playing 75%, the other teams won't want to see 100%. :yikes:

I'd love nothing more than to see a Washington Redskins vs. Jacksonville Jaguars matchup in the Super Bowl. :yahoo:

I want to see Washington Vs Green Bay in the playoffs! I'm thinking a GB Vs Jacksonville Super Bowl. I think this time around Favre is going to Tear Dallas a new A** hole.

T

toppick08

I want to see Washington Vs Green Bay in the playoffs! I'm thinking a GB Vs Jacksonville Super Bowl. I think this time around Favre is going to Tear Dallas a new A** hole.

Lord I hope so.............Go Brett...........:buddies: