New Eye Doctor in Town ???

tpg

I saw in the paper that we have a new Ophthalmology (sp?) doctor in town, a Doctor Oboh, and she is joined by Dr. Tibold who many of us adored when she was here some years ago. The paper only said "in Hollywood" ... anyone know where??

thanks

tpg

Littlebit

I saw in the paper that we have a new Ophthalmology (sp?) doctor in town, a Doctor Oboh, and she is joined by Dr. Tibold who many of us adored when she was here some years ago. The paper only said "in Hollywood" ... anyone know where??

thanks

tpg

Please post as soon as possible, Dr. Tibold did my cataract surgery on both eyes and would love to go back to her. Dr. Clark her old partner is very good but I really loved Dr. Tibold as her very bubbly personality was super.
Thanks

tpg

found her ... took a lot of internet searching ... found an article in the Jan 07 Chamber of Commerce newsletter.
Consulting Ophthalmologists, LLC
23620 Three Notch Rd.
Hollywood, MD 20744
Telephone: 301-292-3535

I'll stop by ... address sounds like it's in Wildewood Shopping Center

flyingdog

found her ... took a lot of internet searching ... found an article in the Jan 07 Chamber of Commerce newsletter.
23620 Three Notch Rd.
Hollywood, MD 20744
Telephone: 301-292-3535

I'll stop by ... address sounds like it's in Wildewood Shopping Center

I just called. It is just Dr. Oboh; sounds like her brother is helping run the office.

punjabigyrl

Dr. Wikes' office is in the new office(professional building) across from wildewood shopping center. Her brother is helping her. She seems nice.

officeguy

New ophthalmologist

Yes, there is a new ophthalmologist in town.

Dr Oboh-Weilke shares her time between Georgetown University hospital in DC and her practice in Hollywood.

Physician Directory - Washington, DC

She offers the full range of medical and surgical eyecare including cataract surgery, pterygium removal, lasik, corneal transplant, DSEK and eyelid procedures. She operates at St Marys hospital, Georgetown University Hospital and the Pembrooke Square surgery center in Waldorf.

The chamber of commerce had the address somewhat garbled up. The correct address is:

23680 Three Notch Road, Suite 102
Hollywood, MD 20636

phone 301 292-3535
fax 301 637-3335

Consulting Ophthalmologists, LLC - Home

The office is on 235 between the Wildewood shopping plaza and Airport View road (Bruusters ice-cream). When heading north on 235, there are two brick buildings (Dorsey professional park) on the right side of the highway. We are in the second building, ground floor.

Yes, initially her brother was helping out with the front desk. Since may, Pam is running the Hollywood office. She can be reached at the office mon through fri to make appointments.

We are network providers for:

- Medicare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (including blue choice and FEP)
- Tricare (incl. Prime)
- United (most plans except medicaid)
- OneNetPPO
- MD-IPA
- Aetna
- Cigna

In addition, we can submit to any other non-goverment insurer or health fund that is not part of one of the above mentioned networks. You may have to verify the level of out of network coverage available to you beforehand. No medicaid, sorry.

Last edited: