New Fargo

luvmygdaughters

Haven't watched it yet, recorded it so I can watch it tonite. Just cant seem to make it to 10:00 anymore :snooze:. I didn't read all your post, but will comment tomorrow morning.:yay:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Could have sworn I've read something in the last 15 years or so about someone hitting someone else with a car and driving home with the dead body still attached.

hit and run, the dude was still the next morning, stuck through the windshield .. IIRC they women and her 'peoples' killed him, because he was moaning to loud, while they were waiting for him to die

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Did you see Season One? Honest to God Misfit, it was awesome, you could feel Billy Bob's craziness. This is already shaping up to be another blockbuster season.

I did, and it was so good I didn’t think they could do a second season with the cast leaving but I was wrong.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I don't know how they would know, but critics have said that the second season is better than season one. Am I crazy or did I see the suggestions of a UFO in the premiere?

When the youngest brother got stabbed and wandered out of the waffle house he looked up and saw a UFO. I didn't understand, I figured he was hallucinating.
:shrug: