New farm vet?

kmcconk

Hi all,

I have been considering starting a new farm animal veterinary practice in Southern Maryland and am trying to put out feelers to see if this would be a viable thing to do. I am from the area and went to SMCM for my biology degree and will be finishing veterinary school in January. I would see whatever you have on the farm, pigs, goats, llamas, horses, the dog, feral cats, whatever you have. I would love to hear everyone's opinions if this would be a service that you would like?

Roman

Hi all,

I have been considering starting a new farm animal veterinary practice in Southern Maryland and am trying to put out feelers to see if this would be a viable thing to do. I am from the area and went to SMCM for my biology degree and will be finishing veterinary school in January. I would see whatever you have on the farm, pigs, goats, llamas, horses, the dog, feral cats, whatever you have. I would love to hear everyone's opinions if this would be a service that you would like?
What about Chickens, Parrots, and Rabbits? Keep us posted on what your plans are for Southern Maryland. Congratulations on the degree Doc.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Hi all,

Good luck.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
You know where I live girl...I need help trimming Emu nails lol...All jokes aside you are welcome here anytime...Hope to see ya again soon...