New favorite snack mix

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I received this as a gift and had never heard of it before: candy corn and salted peanuts. It's called "Payday" because it tastes like the candy bar.

Yum!

rio

You've gotten me all confused about life now... I love peanuts and Payday candy bars, but despise candy corn... should I try this mixture or not??

Oh the turmoil!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You've gotten me all confused about life now... I love peanuts and Payday candy bars, but despise candy corn... should I try this mixture or not??

Oh the turmoil!

I don't understand why people don't like candy corn. The beauty of it is that it's so sweet you only want a little of it instead of killing a whole bag like you would with mini Reese's.

I like circus peanuts, too.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I think it's more a texture thing for me.

Adam Goldberg said:
Candy corn. It has a chalky and waxy texture, and don't get me started on its mouthfeel. It's chewy and just a bit crumbly, and it holds its shape just enough for a good tooth sink.

Reactions: TPD

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I don't understand why people don't like candy corn. The beauty of it is that it's so sweet you only want a little of it instead of killing a whole bag like you would with mini Reese's.

I like circus peanuts, too.
That's the SECOND time I've had circus peanuts pop up in my life today! I was in the grocery store and an elderly gentleman had 4 pkgs of them in his cart. I made the comment to him that I had not seen anyone who liked to buy circus peanuts except my dad.

I had some things going on with me today, and I felt like it was a message in some way from my dad. I get these types of "shoulder taps" that happen to me all the time.

So, that's twice in once day.

Reactions: rio

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Oh the turmoil!
9B6B11BD-AAB9-4208-8C17-7AE018AFF718.jpeg