new girl

sweetprincess23

Hello to everyone!! I have been checking out the forums for awhile now. It's like watching a talk show most days, I love it:jerry:. I can really feel the love between some of you, like right now I feel the love on the thread about the dog being shot in waldorf. I can't wait to join in on the fun.

While I believe some of you will agree with me on my views or oppions, some of you won't. Say whatever you want because at the end of the day I live MY life for ME. Unless you are paying my bills, taking me out for frivolous things or can get me a notarized letter from God promising me I will get into Heaven by doing everything you say is right then say what you want but you won't break me. Love me or hate me, I don't mind because at the end of the day I love me.

Have a great weekend! :howdy:

Hello to everyone!! I have been checking out the forums for awhile now. It's like watching a talk show most days, I love it:jerry:. I can really feel the love between some of you, like right now I feel the love on the thread about the dog being shot in waldorf. I can't wait to join in on the fun.

While I believe some of you will agree with me on my views or oppions, some of you won't. Say whatever you want because at the end of the day I live MY life for ME. Unless you are paying my bills, taking me out for frivolous things or can get me a notarized letter from God promising me I will get into Heaven by doing everything you say is right then say what you want but you won't break me. Love me or hate me, I don't mind because at the end of the day I love me.

So far, so good. They can be entertaining can they not?

Black-Francis

View attachment jesus save.bmp

Mojo

Yo :buddies:

UncleBacon

*stealing 4D's thunder* so are you hot and single

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR

just a few basic questions

So are you chubby?
What kinda motorcycle do you ride?
what color are your aerolas?
do you wana bang bang bang?

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I am sorry but its been a long day and my brain is fried but I don't understand the picture. Are you trying to say you can that notarized letter for me or making fun of the relious extremist? Sorry but I need this explained, I'm not always lost like this but I get my blonde moments.
I thought you've been checking out the forums for a while now :confused: