New golf stretching exercise!!!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Tried this a few days ago.

While sitting at your desk;

1. Lean back.

2. Catch top of thighs on underside of desk by raising feet up on toes to steady yourself for the exercise. Use enough foot pressure to nearly raise the desk up. This also flexes the calves.

3. Arch back so that your lower back comes at least 4" away from chair. I have to arch back and press up thighs at the same time. You may be able to do them as separate movements. Either way is fine. You should feel this in the area around your kidneys and be in a 'don't I have nice tits' posture. If not, you're not pressing enough with your feet and/or arching back enough.

4. Your neck and upper back are supported by chair back. If your chair isn't high enough, you'll need to get a promotion before continuing.

5. Arms are supported by arm rests. If you don't have arm rests see #4.

6. While maintaining previous movements, turn head to right as though to speak to office space interloper, which is how I found this particular stretch. Turn neck as far as you can, comfortably, then a bit more to start stretch. I can reach a 90 turn without seeing stars or blacking out. Chin is parallel to shoulder.

7. While holding this, sneeze.

For advanced students, reverse exercises and try for the other side.

Today, I can almost take a full breathe again and laughing is not the electrical, white light explosion it was 72 hours ago. I have a scramble this coming Monday and I hope to be able to take a full back swing by then. With my putter. The rib is not broke, but something is swimming around in the lower left rib cage area.

:buddies:

frozenrain

QUOTE=Larry Gude;3200341]Tried this a few days ago.

While sitting at your desk;

1. Lean back.

2. Catch top of thighs on underside of desk by raising feet up on toes to steady yourself for the exercise. Use enough foot pressure to nearly raise the desk up. This also flexes the calves.

3. Arch back so that your lower back comes at least 4" away from chair. I have to arch back and press up thighs at the same time. You may be able to do them as separate movements. Either way is fine. You should feel this in the area around your kidneys and be in a 'don't I have nice tits' posture. If not, you're not pressing enough with your feet and/or arching back enough.

4. Your neck and upper back are supported by chair back. If your chair isn't high enough, you'll need to get a promotion before continuing.

5. Arms are supported by arm rests. If you don't have arm rests see #4.

6. While maintaining previous movements, turn head to right as though to speak to office space interloper, which is how I found this particular stretch. Turn neck as far as you can, comfortably, then a bit more to start stretch. I can reach a 90 turn without seeing stars or blacking out. Chin is parallel to shoulder.

7. While holding this, sneeze.

For advanced students, reverse exercises and try for the other side.

Today, I can almost take a full breathe again and laughing is not the electrical, white light explosion it was 72 hours ago. I have a scramble this coming Monday and I hope to be able to take a full back swing by then. With my putter. The rib is not broke, but something is swimming around in the lower left rib cage area.

:buddies:[/QUOTE]

Hope you feel better.:huggy:
Almost as bad is doing the banana splits on a wet floor while being 9 months pregnant:lmao: