New Gov of NY wastes no time flexing her fascist muscles

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's that whole ****ing Party - every last one of them is a Marxist. They act reasonable when campaigning, then the second they get elected they reveal their fascism. Look at Joe Biden - he ran as a moderate and literally the second he was sworn in he started with the EOs and edicts. It was just a few short months ago that he and his spokestards said they wouldn't - couldn't! - enact vaccine mandates.....and now here they are.

Reactions: BOP

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It's that whole ****ing Party - every last one of them is a Marxist. They act reasonable when campaigning, then the second they get elected they reveal their fascism. Look at Joe Biden - he ran as a moderate and literally the second he was sworn in he started with the EOs and edicts. It was just a few short months ago that he and his spokestards said they wouldn't - couldn't! - enact vaccine mandates.....and now here they are.
And for years everyone thought I was exaggerating their malevolence.

Not that the masks are off, I've been vindicated! :yahoo:

Hijinx

Abortion IS safe for the Mother, not so much for her unborn child.
And it is Common. About as common a thing as a woman can do.
I suppose if you are a person that considers a unborn child a nuisance that wasted an egg and some sperm instead of a growing human being. , then you have no objection to killing it or using it as a parts replacement inventory.

limblips

Her numbers are wrong but here is the unasked question: Why is abortion so "common"? This is 2021. There are so many was to prevent unwanted pregnancies abortion should relatively rare. It isn't a question of cost or availability, many are free and even available in schools and clinics everywhere.

Reactions: BOP

black dog

Free America
Abortion IS safe for the Mother, not so much for her unborn child.
And it is Common. About as common a thing as a woman can do.
I suppose if you are a person that considers a unborn child a nuisance that wasted an egg and some sperm instead of a growing human being. , then you have no objection to killing it or using it as a parts replacement inventory.

Please post where Children are being aborted...
Whos doing that needs to go to prison.