New Guy back in the game after 7 years

HiddenOne

Well like the title says, i'm new here and thought I'd check this place out since I've heard some nice things about it. And like the title suggests, I've just had a 7 year relationship finally end, so I guess I'm back in the game now. Now if I can just remember how it's played.... lol

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Tip to help your newly single life go more smoothly:

Don't date any of the forum women, no matter how much they beg and cry.

:lol:

Welcome to the forums!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
HiddenOne said:
LOL I seriously doubt anyone will be begging and/or crying,
Okay :shrug: Don't say I didn't warn you. Just remember that K_Jo is the worst one on the forums. :yay:

HiddenOne

vraiblonde said:
Okay :shrug: Don't say I didn't warn you. Just remember that K_Jo is the worst one on the forums. :yay:

lol I'll make sure to keep an eye out then ;) someone begging and crying for my attention might be just what i need though hehe

HiddenOne

morganj614 said:
You are SO young. Go have some fun,there's alot to experience.

Yeah I guess I am still young, even though I feel kinda old now.... this one took alot outta me, and I never really did get to go out and have lots of fun, never really had lots of dates either, and it's been so long I'm not sure I really remember how it's done anymore ;) plus i'm still trying to adjust to being a single parent, we have a 2 year old together, and I'm not too sure many girls wanna date a guy with a kid.....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Just checked your profile - you're what, 25? And been with the same girl for 7 years???

You go get a date right now!!! You should have had 4,103 relationships in the last 7 years, according to my "Kwillia Sez: Dating Manual". :nono:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
HiddenOne said:
I'm not too sure many girls wanna date a guy with a kid.....
Shoot, practically every female in this place has several bebes from several different bebe daddies. You'll fit right in. :yay:

Christy

b*tch rocket
vraiblonde said:
Just checked your profile - you're what, 25? And been with the same girl for 7 years???

You go get a date right now!!! You should have had 4,103 relationships in the last 7 years, according to my "Kwillia Sez: Dating Manual". :nono:
You ain't kiddin! :high5:

Good gravy boy, you need to get crackin!

HiddenOne

LOL yeah, loyal to a fault I guess.... besides, I've never really had too much luck in the dating department anyway.... and now, hell I don't know if I could get one if I tried :lmao: of course the fact that I'm pretty shy in person doesn't help much either :ohwell:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
HiddenOne said:
of course the fact that I'm pretty shy in person doesn't help much either :ohwell:
Pish. You're in southern Maryland, boy! All you gotta do is tell 'em to get in the truck.

K

Kizzy

vraiblonde said:
Pish. You're in southern Maryland, boy! All you gotta do is tell 'em to get in the truck.

:nono: Don't give that as advice. We don't need him on the sex offender registry. :lol:

HiddenOne

vraiblonde said:

:roflmao: too bad that's never really been my style ;) i'm one of the few "nice guys" left... you know, the ones that always finish last? :lol:

K

Kizzy

:ohwell: I have found when guys say "oh but I'm a nice guy" "I'm really easy going" "Not much bothers me" they usually are the biggest pecker heads on the face of the planet.

I'm just saying. :shrug: That is what I've noticed.

HiddenOne

Kizzy said:
:ohwell: I have found when guys say "oh but I'm a nice guy" "I'm really easy going" "Not much bothers me" they usually are the biggest pecker heads on the face of the planet.

I'm just saying. :shrug: That is what I've noticed.

lol good point, but I guess that just means you haven't met any of the real ones yet ;)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
HiddenOne said:
lol good point, but I guess that just means you haven't met any of the real ones yet ;)
She thinks I'm fantastic and I'm real. Watch:

Kizzy! Get in the truck!