New guy hosting Jeopardy

GregV814

The mans name is Mike Richards, and he's doing pretty good I guess.
But, if the other Michael Richards, aka: Kramer was the host, it would be funny as heck, especially if he was in character as "Kramer".

DaSDGuy

The mans name is Mike Richards, and he's doing pretty good I guess.
But, if the other Michael Richards, aka: Kramer was the host, it would be funny as heck, especially if he was in character as "Kramer".
He could master that domain.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I haven't watched since Ken Jennings guest hosted for weeks, but I was a blurb about him and though I'd check it out. He has been the executive producer of Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune since 2020. Mr. Richards has lots of experience, both producing behind the scenes and in front the the camera, and has won numerous awards. I like him and hope he stays on permanently.

Before taking the reins at "Wheel of Fortune" and Jeopardy!, Richards spent more than 10 years as executive producer of “The Price Is Right” and “Let’s Make a Deal.” He started as co-executive producer of “The Price Is Right” in 2008 and a year later, became executive producer. That same year, 2009, Richards helped sell the classic game show franchise “Let's Make a Deal” to CBS. During his tenure as executive producer of the two shows, which aired concurrently, he earned 17 Daytime Emmy Awards nominations and won three: “The Price Is Right” brought home the award for Outstanding Game Show at the 2013, 2016 and 2018 ceremonies.

Most recently, he served as executive producer of the 2020 celebrity-driven revival of “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire” as part of an overall deal with Sony Pictures Television to develop and produce game shows for network, cable and streaming platforms.

In addition to his work behind the scenes, Richards has experience in front of the camera. After graduating college, Richards was a stand-up comedian, which led to offers to serve as a host for multiple pilots. He hosted the WB's “High School Reunion,” and later was the host of the reality phenomenon “Beauty and the Geek” for the CW. During that time, he also hosted a movie news show called “Dailies” that launched the Reelz channel. More recently, he hosted the 2012 revival of “The Pyramid” and the Game Show Network’s 2016-2017 version of “Divided,” which was part game show and part social experiment.

Mike Richards | Jeopardy.com