New Hairstyle Help

Daffy

Does anyone know of a place that will take the time to talk to you, get to know your hair (any cowlicks, its wave patterns, etc.) and help you find the perfect cut BEFORE they pick up their scissors?

I am in DESPERATE need of a new look. The only problem is that I am totally untalented when it comes to fixing my hair so I need a cut that requires no skills what-so-ever.

I'm thinking the Unique Chics of the world don't offer this type of service but I don't know who does. Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA

sccrmommy

Scalped Salon and Spa in Prince Frederick. They are wonderful and they pamper the heck out of you when you're there.

www.scalpedsalonandspa.com

And yes that's me on their Photo Gallery page...the before and after...........I told you they do great work!!

Last edited:

mommarock

:
Daffy said:
Does anyone know of a place that will take the time to talk to you, get to know your hair (any cowlicks, its wave patterns, etc.) and help you find the perfect cut BEFORE they pick up their scissors?

I am in DESPERATE need of a new look. The only problem is that I am totally untalented when it comes to fixing my hair so I need a cut that requires no skills what-so-ever.

I'm thinking the Unique Chics of the world don't offer this type of service but I don't know who does. Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA

Try the Hair Company in Leonardtown, Love them! I am always changing my look - I get bored easily :lmao:

Seamaid

Scalped in Prince Frederick. On my first appointment she sat me down and we talked a long while about what I was looking for etc.

Daffy said:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Seamaid said:
Scalped in Prince Frederick. On my first appointment she sat me down and we talked a long while about what I was looking for etc.

I love, love, love Dottie at Scalped. I have an appointment at 7:30 tomorrow a.m.

They are VERY price though.

sccrmommy

Actually I am on their mailing list and when they have list minute appointments open they send an e-mail and they offer any service at a discounted price. Go to the website and sign up for their mailing list and then make an appointment when you get the e-mail

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
sccrmommy said:
Actually I am on their mailing list and when they have list minute appointments open they send an e-mail and they offer any service at a discounted price. Go to the website and sign up for their mailing list and then make an appointment when you get the e-mail

Doesn't do me much good, I work in DC.

Seamaid

I work in the courthouse in Prince Frederick, so those friday's with a discount are really nice. I paid $36 for my last haircut there on a friday.

cattitude said:
Doesn't do me much good, I work in DC.

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
sccrmommy said:
Scalped Salon and Spa in Prince Frederick. They are wonderful and they pamper the heck out of you when you're there.

And yes that's me on their Photo Gallery page...the before and after...........I told you they do great work!!

Are you the first Before and After? You look great! What is your hairdressers name?

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
sanchezf said:
Are you the first Before and After? You look great! What is your hairdressers name?

My hair is bone straight, getting tired of it. Was thinking about getting a body wave, anyone ever done this, how'd it come out, pictures?

Daffy

sccrmommy said:

Thank you SO much! I went there last night and loved it! My hair looks great, most importantly my husband agrees, and you are so right - they DO pamper the heck out of you. I don't think I'll ever go anywhere else again.

I wish you could have gotten credit for the referral but they didn't know who sccrmommy was, sorry. :huggy:

bluewater

Great Salon

Yes, go see either Lilly, Beverly or Brenda at Bella. They are all awesome and really take the time to listen. You will be so pleased with any of their work. They are the best in the county.