New Here

MichelleLea

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here, although I've been reading and enjoying this place for quite some time.

Let me tel u now im not a good spelr, im pinonated, hateful and not good on the puter.

Just kidding.

I thought I'd bring the blazing on early to get it over and done with.

-learn to spell
-your a jerk
-learn what the function keys are

I look forward to chatting and getting to know everyone. But please be easy on me, I'm a delicate flower.

:liar:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here, although I've been reading and enjoying this place for quite some time.

Let me tel u now im not a good spelr, im pinonated, hateful and not good on the puter.

Just kidding.

I thought I'd bring the blazing on early to get it over and done with.

-learn to spell
-your a jerk
-learn what the function keys are

I look forward to chatting and getting to know everyone. But please be easy on me, I'm a delicate flower.

:liar:

I know you.

SShewbert

What love is all about
Howdy, that seems to be a trend around here lurk for awhile and then jump in. If these people didn't scare ya off when you were lurking I doubt anything they say now can.

HeadCase

IT's ALL RED
OMG...I love your place. Tell Kim, Tracy and everyone I said hi! I'm usually there on Saturday/Sundays.

I see your growing again; You've come a long way baby.:howdy:

MichelleLea

:huggy:To everyone:huggy:

And thank you: Bonehead, Headcase, Belvak, Toppick08, DoWhat, MrX, SShewbert and FireBrand for the warm welcome. I look forward to chatting, seeing everyones opinions and the occasional hostility that goes along with the forums.