new here

RoxyGirl

Hi I'm new here and I have a problem. My friend said there was lots of free advice on here and I should ask my prolem on here. Me and my boyfriend just broke up and I'm not going to see him anymore but my daughter misses him a lot. I want her to have a good relatonship with him because were going to get married but I don't want her to miss him. When we broke up before I always dated some other people until we got back together and my daughter didnt seem to mind. What should I tell my duaghter happened? Thx.

Vince

Can ya'll stop pickin on the newbies? And Rose, can you pleez tell me what the hell the dayum rabbit with the pancake on his head is???:confused: :stupid:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Originally posted by RoxyGirl
fddog I'm not sure what you mean
Dear Roxy,

Why would you let *cough* strangers give you advice on a subject they know *cough* nothing of? :confused:

Love,

Chasey

unixpirate

Pitty Party
First. Take a course in ebonics.. OH!! You already did.

Its spelling time. "problem" not "prolem" then its "my boyfriend and I".

Ok I'll stop..

:cool:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Vince
Can ya'll stop pickin on the newbies? And Rose, can you pleez tell me what the hell the dayum rabbit with the pancake on his head is???:confused: :stupid:
What newbie? :shrug:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by Vince
And Rose, can you pleez tell me what the hell the dayum rabbit with the pancake on his head is???:confused: :stupid:
I think it is rabbit crepe`s sushi style

RoxyGirl

Hi Chasey_Lane my friend i on here and she said I should ask my question so I did. It old you the situation and was just hoping someoen could help me.

SeaRide

Me and my boyfriend just broke up and I'm not going to see him anymore but my daughter misses him a lot.
so...?

I want her to have a good relatonship with him because were going to get married but I don't want her to miss him.
are you talking about two different guys? you are going to marry guy #2 but your daughter miss guy #1?

When we broke up before I always dated some other people until we got back together and my daughter didnt seem to mind.
back together again?

What should I tell my duaghter happened? Thx.
daughter happened? you mean how you were knocked up by accident or what?

Toxick

Splat
well I just wanted sime advice about my daughter and my boyfreind.

Sure you did.

Here's my advice. Give your ex-boyfriend custody - unless he's a loser. If he is, give custody to your parents.

Then go to college.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Hi I'm new here and I have a problem. My friend said there was lots of free advice on here and I should ask my prolem on here. Me and my boyfriend just broke up and I'm not going to see him anymore but my daughter misses him a lot. I want her to have a good relatonship with him because were going to get married but I don't want her to miss him. When we broke up before I always dated some other people until we got back together and my daughter didnt seem to mind. What should I tell my duaghter happened? Thx.

Bucky or Ray? :confused:

citysherry

I Need a Beer

:ding!::ding!::ding!: And the first candidate for the “Dumb Single Mom of the Year Award” has been identified.