New Homes Chancellors Run Road

iris28

Not sure that I'm posting this in the correct section but I'm curious about the new homes going up on Chancellors Run Road on the left side almost to the end headed towards Rt 235. So it's not the most ideal area if I had to choose but I think the homes are beautiful...on the outside...haven't checked out the inside. Anyone know what they are called so I could look them up online. I haven't had time to make the stop. Or have any insight on the builder or quality. Maybe more on the surrounding neighborhood? My ideal neighborhood would be the new homes in Wildewood but beggers can't be choosers all the time!

smurfgirl

There is 2 different builders. But the one is new generation homes. I love that builders work. I have toured the models and even thought about having him build me a house. He also has other lots available. Some are off of Rue Purchase.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
There is 2 different builders. But the one is new generation homes. I love that builders work. I have toured the models and even thought about having him build me a house. He also has other lots available. Some are off of Rue Purchase.

When you say 'new generation homes', are you referring to this meaning factory built homes?

smilin

BOXER NATION
Very nice interiors with an attention to detail I haven't seen down here. Good value for the money.