New Italian restaurant

tuffenuff2

There's a new Italian restaurant opening in Leonardtown. Just past the winery in the building where the antiques mall used to be on route 5. Think it's called Nonnies.

Erk

I wonder if Ltown can support two? We already have IL Piccolo Morso. Is it less upscale?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I wonder if Ltown can support two? We already have IL Piccolo Morso. Is it less upscale?
Yes, it is less upscale. More hands-on approach to food. I've eaten at Il Piccolo several times and it was disappointing the last time. I think they are different enough and far enough away from each other that it shouldn't be a problem.

Reactions: Erk

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
You all are going to love Noli’s. Real Italian food from a real Italian Lady.

This was her carry out menu when they were in Ridge.

Last edited:

tuffenuff2

I checked out the Facebook page and the menu is definitely more than subs and pizza which put me off to be honest. There are lots of other dishes. I love buccatini and there are 3 buccatini options !!!! I'm looking forward to them opening.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I had their food when they were in Ridge. A pizza, some arancini, and a few Italian dinners (lasagna, baked ziti, etc.) The pizza was just ok, but seemed on the small size for the price. The arancini was great. I found the Italian dinners a bit dry, as in they needed additional sauce to be decent.

Takeaway from this review: ask for more sauce