New Jay-Z Album

J

juggy4805

I know I'm like one of the only posters that listen to Hip-Hop but, Is anyone buying the his new album this coming Tuesday. I will be at Best Buy that morning. It's going to be hot.

It was worth a try. :shrug:

carolinagirl

What's it 2 U
juggy4805 said:
I know I'm like one of the only posters that listen to Hip-Hop but, Is anyone buying the his new album this coming Tuesday. I will be at Best Buy that morning. It's going to be hot.

I like some of his music, but I though he retired.

CandyRain

juggy4805 said:
I know I'm like one of the only posters that listen to Hip-Hop but,

:nono: I'm 95% hip hop with a little Nickelback, JT and Hinder on the side. :lmao:

And, yes, I will be purchasing the CD on Tuesday. :coffee:

mainman

Set Trippin
juggy4805 said:

I already have it...:whistle:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
carolinagirl said:
I like some of his music, but I though he retired.
:yeahthat: I bought The Black Album (that was the last one, right?) and wasn't impressed. I like his early stuff, not so much the newer stuff.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
I heard "Show me what you got" and it's ok. I was into more when he was doing the Hard Knock Life album. I'm not feeling Diddy's new stuff either.

Right now I am more interested in hearing more from hip hop artists such as Jim Jones, Rick Ross, Project Pat, Jibbs, Young Joc, and other similar artists.

I am feeling JT, Monica and Cherish's new stuff as well.

Keep us posted to what it's like when you buy it Juggy and CandyRain. :flowers:

thetruediva

LexiGirl75 said:
I heard "Show me what you got" and it's ok. I was into more when he was doing the Hard Knock Life album. I'm not feeling Diddy's new stuff either.

Right now I am more interested in hearing more from hip hop artists such as Jim Jones, Rick Ross, Project Pat, Jibbs, Young Joc, and other similar artists.

I am feeling JT, Monica and Cherish's new stuff as well.

Keep us posted to what it's like when you buy it Juggy and CandyRain. :flowers:

Funny, I agree with EVERYTHING you just wrote.
I cant get enough of JT! Jim Jones is rockn in my car as well.

J

juggy4805

thetruediva said:
Funny, I agree with EVERYTHING you just wrote.
I cant get enough of JT! Jim Jones is rockn in my car as well.

Wow, you listen to Jim Jones. Baaaaaaallin!