New Jersey Will Refuse to Do Business with Banks, Retailers that Resist Stricter Gun-Control Measures

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Under the executive order, the state, which purchases an estimated $70 million in firearms and related equipment annually, will refuse to do business with gun manufacturers and retailers that lack policies that deny guns to people with a history of mental illness or domestic abuse, the New York Times first reported. Retailers that wish to keep the state’s business will be required to “prevent, detect and screen for the transfer of firearms to straw purchasers or firearm traffickers.”

Murphy’s order will also deny the roughly $1 billion in financial-transaction fees the state pays annually to banks that have relationships with gun manufacturers and retailers that adhere to permissive policies.

New Jersey already has strict gun-control laws in place that require retailers to perform background checks, but the new policy will apply to out-of-state companies that are not bound by New Jersey laws.

A number of major financial institutions have already announced that they will cease loaning money to gun manufacturers and retailers that don’t comply with prescribed age-limit and background-check requirements.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news...s-that-resist-stricter-gun-control-measures/#

https://www.nationalreview.com/news...rs-that-resist-stricter-gun-control-measures/

How The Actual **** are manufactures supposed to deny guns to people with a history of mental illness or domestic abuse,

They MAKE the weapons, sell to wholesalers or directly to gun stores [I guess] or the smaller builders ...

Fascism at its finest

nutz

Under the executive order, the state, which purchases an estimated $70 million in firearms and related equipment annually, will refuse to do business with gun manufacturers and retailers that lack policies that deny guns to people with a history of mental illness or domestic abuse

$70 million in firearms and accessories annually. Anyone care to place a wager that NJ cant account for all of their material let alone guarantee none of it has been distributed to anyone that shouldn’t be allowed?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It's the Governments responsibility if they let someone buy a gun that was prohibited, not the manufacturer.

They're the *******s that wanted the NICS system and forced it down everyones throat.

Rommey

I wonder how the NJ law enforcement community will acquire weapons if the manufacturers collectively decide to not do business with the State of New Jersey.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I wonder how the NJ law enforcement community will acquire weapons if the manufacturers collectively decide to not do business with the State of New Jersey.
A few have done that with California but with capitalism, others filled in the gap.

littlelady

God bless the USA
BOOM!!! This is one of the biggest mic drop moments I've ever seen.

Our Founders and colonists will, forever, be rolling in their graves because of this ridiculous poop. I think the people that throw this poop don’t want to meet the fan(s) of the Founders and colonist descendents. And, the poop coming out of New England should be called disrespect and defamation. Disgusting, to say the least. I am sure Kamala is so proud. She is a whore like the rest of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: BOP