New Jumps

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Got to see the new jumps for the first CHESSIE Winter Series Show @ Country Haven Stables. They are so nice. The jump place in Upper Marlboro really does a nice job. Use to be Cedar Fence, but now it is North American Fence & Supply Company. Painting still needs to be done on the wing, poles, gates, ladders, brush boxes, picket fences and flower boxes, but it is much cheaper then buying them from some of the other jump companies. Can't wait to set the full Hunter Course up in the 140x280 ring. Now we just have to hope for good weather on Nov. 9th.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Can't wait. The February and March show I will be bringing a second horse to take in the greenie classes. That way I can bring him get him through his classes and pick up Red for the afternoon.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Can't wait. The February and March show I will be bringing a second horse to take in the greenie classes. That way I can bring him get him through his classes and pick up Red for the afternoon.

:whistle: Where are you showing in March? The CHESSIE Series Shows are Nov. 9th, Dec. 7th, Jan. 11th, and Feb. 15th. Would be nice to have a March show, but MSA or SMHA normally have started their show season by then.

:starcat: A Green Bean. Who is it?

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
:whistle: Where are you showing in March? The CHESSIE Series Shows are Nov. 9th, Dec. 7th, Jan. 11th, and Feb. 15th. Would be nice to have a March show, but MSA or SMHA normally have started their show season by then.

:starcat: A Green Bean. Who is it?

:whistle: Had a moment...

OOPS...

January and February.

His name is Murphy. VERY CUTE...very willing and hard worker. Big draft cross. I will have him out this winter also on trial rides, and maybe a couple of hunts in the 3rd field.