New Kavanaugh Smear

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Saturday evening, the New York Times published an essay revealing a previously unreported allegation against Kavanaugh from his Yale days. The allegation was made by former classmate Max Stier, the president of a Washington, D.C., nonprofit group. Like previous allegations against Kavanaugh, these new allegations were uncorroborated, but the New York Times deemed them worthy of publication anyway. The allegations were known to the FBI and the U.S. Senate during the confirmation hearings but were not investigated at the time.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/trump-...am-media-of-being-behind-new-kavanaugh-smear/

The woman whom Stier says had BK's Junkshoved into her hand DENIES

WingsOfGold

why are you smelling Transporter
Some things are unavoidable

excrement-dog-on-floor-260nw-1216475023.jpg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Ah Yes, a new day and yet another NYT Retraction or Correction to a story

New York Times issues correction on Kavanaugh story

The correction notes that friends of the woman allegedly involved in the incident with Kavanaugh during college say she does not recall it.

The Times in the story published Saturday reported a former classmate of Kavanaugh's named Max Stier said he witnessed the now-justice expose himself and force a female classmate to touch his penis at a dorm party. The Times said it corroborated the story with two other officials who had heard the same report from Stier.

However, the woman involved in the alleged incident did not speak to the Times and, according to the correction, her friends say she does not recall that it happened.

:killingme

yeah FRIENDS OF STIER were the people corroborating the story ... NO Other Party

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
New York Times Adds Correction to Kavanaugh Smear Piece to Admit Alleged Victim Didn’t Recall Incident

“The book reports that the female student declined to be interviewed and friends say that she does not recall the incident.”

Over the weekend, The New York Times dropped a “bombshell” on Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s years at Yale University. The excerpt from an upcoming book claimed a former student witnessed Kavanaugh exposing himself and forcing a female classmate to touch his penis.

Mollie Hemingway at The Federalist noticed late Sunday The Times added a correction to its piece. The publication admitted it did not mention “that the female student declined to be interviewed and friends say she does not recall the incident.”

The excerpt comes from the book The Education of Brett Kavanaugh: An Investigation by Times reporters Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly.

It surrounds a situation from former classmate Deborah Ramirez, which came out in The New Yorker last year during Kavanaugh’s confirmation. However, even in the article, Ramirez never names Kavanaugh as the male student who exposed himself to her.

At that time, The Times tried its best to corroborate the story, but no one ever did. Not even Ramirez.

That did not stop The Times and the left from using the Ramirez story against Kavanugh then and now.

BOP

I responded to a post about Kavanaugh that a leftist friend posted last night. She stated everything that Boozey-Fraud accused Kavanaugh as though it were immutable fact. I told her not to take it the wrong way, but that if she were withholding evidence, that that was a federal crime, and besides, lots and lots of people would LOVE to see that evidence.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Some things are unavoidable

excrement-dog-on-floor-260nw-1216475023.jpg

We live in Montgomery County now. We moved for family needs. You made me think of people that go berserko when someone doesn’t pick up their dog poop when walking their dog, but don’t seem to be alarmed that there have been 8 rapes by illegals in just 2 months. I would never have dreamed that I would live in a sanctuary county. Sanctuaries are for animals. Oh wait...

Hijinx

We have Freedom of the Press in America, but does that mean that a yellow sheet like the NY Times can denigrate at it's leisure and become a propaganda outlet for a political party?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
NYT is now the equivalent of the National Enquirer. They've always had sketchy "reporting", and now they've gone full blown rumor mill. Like the WashPo, I now just assume everything they print is a lie.

Reactions: BOP

WingsOfGold

I responded to a post about Kavanaugh that a leftist friend posted last night. She stated everything that Boozey-Fraud accused Kavanaugh as though it were immutable fact. I told her not to take it the wrong way, but that if she were withholding evidence, that that was a federal crime, and besides, lots and lots of people would LOVE to see that evidence.
For today's trash the crimes of rape, theft and murder is OK and curable, a dog doing a natural bodily function is punishable by death or having the trash move next door to you.
I'm in Hog Waller Creek as we speak, we settle tomorrow on the mountain/ river front property. There is no trash in this part of Trump Country, shot on sight because the only reason they would enter would be to steal.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
NYT Reporter Tries To Blame Fox News After Getting Busted For Anti-Kavanaugh Smears, Gets Roasted Instead

New York Times reporter Robin Pogrebin is blaming the glaring journalistic failures of her new anti-Brett Kavanaugh book on everyone but herself. After days of backlash against her multiple, major errors and lack of substantiating evidence for serious accusations, Pogrebin tweeted a Vox article that claims Fox News, not her own errors, is somehow responsible for creating the controversy.

After Pogrebin shared the article title, “How Fox News twisted the Kavanaugh scandal into a way to attack the New York Times,” on Wednesday morning, her tweet was immediately “ratioed”–a term for when a tweet has significantly more replies than retweets or likes, indicating popular dislike or outrage.

The author of the Vox article writes that the fact Pogrebin and her co-author Kate Kelly left out the not-so-minor detail that an alleged witness does not remember an alleged incident makes the accusation against Kavanaugh “arguably weaker” than if she did recall the incident. He then goes on to accuse Fox News of not “engaging with the substance of any of the allegations,” when in reality the substance of the allegations is that Pogrebin’s and Kelly’s reporting cannot confirm the allegations even happened.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/1...r-anti-kavanaugh-smears-gets-roasted-instead/