New Kavanaugh Smear

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Saturday evening, the New York Times published an essay revealing a previously unreported allegation against Kavanaugh from his Yale days. The allegation was made by former classmate Max Stier, the president of a Washington, D.C., nonprofit group. Like previous allegations against Kavanaugh, these new allegations were uncorroborated, but the New York Times deemed them worthy of publication anyway. The allegations were known to the FBI and the U.S. Senate during the confirmation hearings but were not investigated at the time.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/trump-...am-media-of-being-behind-new-kavanaugh-smear/

The woman at the center of the encounter .. the woman whom Stier says had Kavanaugh's junk thrust into her hand

SAYS IT NEVER HAPPENED .......

it is an corroborated 3rd Party Accusation .... NO Other Witnesses
all conveniently time with the release of a new book

BOP

Hijinx

Why is his non-profit unnamed. I would like to be able to avoid any contact with it no matter how small
Just what is his non-profit,and what is it's purpose?

SamSpade

I'm still trying to work out the logistics of how they could have DONE this. Like, was he so drunk he didn't know his - friends - were yanking his stuff around? Why aren't his - friends - the bad guys? How did this girl manage to be face to face? Was she on her knees or something?

I think what always got me about all of the Kavanaugh stuff was, a lot of it simply HAD to be false. Because if most of it was true, everyone he ever knew would KNOW that he was the biggest sexual predator and pervert imaginable. And if he was, he'd pretty much be that way throughout the rest of his adult career, because pervs are always that way. How, for example, did he manage a rape gang in high school - but no one else had ever heard of such a thing?

So even if ONE of the things are true - and admittedly, that would be enough for me - clearly most of them are false. And the people saying them KNOW they're false.

I am of the opinion that it belittles women to automatically assume they are 'victims' when they too time and time again attend drunken dorm parties and partake in the shenanigans. The description given by the "witness" in and of itself did not raise any red flags of assault for me any more than someone claiming Betty Boob Flasher was the victim of voyeurism by a bunch of folks gawking at he chest. It is outrageous and against all journalism standards to headline an article claiming such when the supposed 'victim' did not even one bit consider herself a victim. All women should be pissed as hell this even happened.

Clem72

I'm still trying to work out the logistics of how they could have DONE this. Like, was he so drunk he didn't know his - friends - were yanking his stuff around? Why aren't his - friends - the bad guys? How did this girl manage to be face to face? Was she on her knees or something?

I think what always got me about all of the Kavanaugh stuff was, a lot of it simply HAD to be false. Because if most of it was true, everyone he ever knew would KNOW that he was the biggest sexual predator and pervert imaginable. And if he was, he'd pretty much be that way throughout the rest of his adult career, because pervs are always that way. How, for example, did he manage a rape gang in high school - but no one else had ever heard of such a thing?

So even if ONE of the things are true - and admittedly, that would be enough for me - clearly most of them are false. And the people saying them KNOW they're false.

I lived pretty close to a prestigious college when I was in high school (one that apparently celebs will pay for their children to attend now) and even way the hell back then it was a school for rich kids. Their parties were in mansions, they had much higher grade party favors that ours did (usually just beer for us), and the local girls were dying to get in even though they knew the guys there acted like creeps.

Don't know if it's entitlement, drugs, dehumanization (us vs them, college boys vs townie girls) or just some weird feedback loop where the most outrageous behaviour doesn't get punished so it becomes normal.

But I have no trouble given the groups he ran with and the money he came from believing both that some of this behaviour might be true, and also that it doesn't represent his core character and present proclivities.

SamSpade

But I have no trouble given the groups he ran with and the money he came from believing both that some of this behaviour might be true, and also that it doesn't represent his core character and present proclivities.

See, to me that's the big red flag. This was forty odd years ago that he would have to have been the biggest perv his generation had seen - and yet ever since, there's been not a peep of this kind of stuff. We are all NOT surprised about Bill Clinton - he was ALWAYS that way. There's barely a moment in his entire adult life where someone can't point to some lewd or disgusting thing he did - or something he should have gone to jail for - and people who know him - they're not shocked at all. Men who are pigs are always pigs. They don't straighten up and behave for forty years only to be surprised by allegations that he ran rape gangs and walked around shoving his willy in girl's faces. SOMEHOW he managed to earn the praise of female co-workers.

So who's lying? The people who knew him - or the accusers none of whom can get a story straight or find a corroborating witness?

Clem72

See, to me that's the big red flag. This was forty odd years ago that he would have to have been the biggest perv his generation had seen - and yet ever since, there's been not a peep of this kind of stuff. We are all NOT surprised about Bill Clinton - he was ALWAYS that way. There's barely a moment in his entire adult life where someone can't point to some lewd or disgusting thing he did - or something he should have gone to jail for - and people who know him - they're not shocked at all. Men who are pigs are always pigs. They don't straighten up and behave for forty years only to be surprised by allegations that he ran rape gangs and walked around shoving his willy in girl's faces. SOMEHOW he managed to earn the praise of female co-workers.

So who's lying? The people who knew him - or the accusers none of whom can get a story straight or find a corroborating witness?

I guess my point was, much like the famed Stanford prison experiment, people can get caught up in the expected behavior of their surroundings. If his friends and peers acted like pervs in these parties, he may have acted like a perv as well. And once he graduated and moved on with his professional career and was no longer surrounded by this behaviour, he no longer engaged in it.

Like a social drinker who only has a glass of whine when everyone else is drinking vs an alcoholic. They like the wine, but not enough to bother buying it and drinking it on their own time. A social perv maybe? Just a thought.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Well, if we mention that there is no accusations from near history, or no behavior that points to a pattern the democrats will fabricate that as well..

BernieP

Resident PIA
I am of the opinion that it belittles women to automatically assume they are 'victims' when they too time and time again attend drunken dorm parties and partake in the shenanigans. The description given by the "witness" in and of itself did not raise any red flags of assault for me any more than someone claiming Betty Boob Flasher was the victim of voyeurism by a bunch of folks gawking at he chest. It is outrageous and against all journalism standards to headline an article claiming such when the supposed 'victim' did not even one bit consider herself a victim. All women should be pissed as hell this even happened.
I'm glad you said it, and not me. Although I agree. It's a combination of not holding people responsible for THEIR actions and poor decisions.
We've taken the defense of the victim too far. Don't ever, EVER, get hit with an EEO complaint. I was indirectly involved, I knew all the participants and the "victim". The victim to put it mildly was a lazy ass bitch, who was spoiled rotten from being able to get her own way because she was a black female. When she didn't get her way, she filed a complaint. There isn't even the "Guilty until proven innocent". You are guilty and the only thing that saves your job is "education".
There has to be a place in between, where some rational, sane solution exists. Two wrongs don't make a right, but if there is criminal behavior, it has to be addressed. On the other hand, there is "reasonable". While I am not condoning sex with underage partners, there is a borderline and a young person can't be expected to ask for ID from their date.