New Keurig

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
As I no longer have to outfit personal kids for back to school (youngest baby graduated in June), I treated myself to a Keurig for my school office. I share my room with a colleague who is currently pregnant, I am in search of decaf pumpkin spice. If anyone sees it anywhere, please let me know. We would both be eternally grateful, and if don't mind driving to St. Mary's to get it if I have to! TIA!

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
Thanks for link! I'll bookmark it for the future. Unfortunately, they don't seem to have the decaf & that's what I need for my pregnant friend. Gotta feed those cravings, ya know? :)

I will definitely keep this for future use.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
I've seen the Pumpkin in BJ's before, not sure it's a regular but most of the Kcups are $40. for an 80 ct

So_what

Yes I'm an MPD, But who's
We've done away with the K cups and bought one of the plastic re-fillable ones, that way you can use whatever type of coffee you want and it saves $$$$$

Beta

Smile!
Thanks for link! I'll bookmark it for the future. Unfortunately, they don't seem to have the decaf & that's what I need for my pregnant friend. Gotta feed those cravings, ya know? :)

I will definitely keep this for future use.

If it's not on the website then it's probably no longer available, since that site has all of their products. I did a quick search and the best I could find were two bad-news links, one of which that said it's been "missing" since 2008 and another that indicates it's not currently available...
http://www.shoffeeblog.com/2009/08/missing-green-mountain-pumpkin-spice.html
http://www.amazon.com/Green-Mountain-Coffee-Pumpkin-24-count/dp/B001M0A8CW#

I seriously doubt you'll find it locally, but maybe if you do a google search for K-Cup and Decaf Pumpkin, one of the other brands might come up with a different pumpkin flavor that's decaf. I tried quickly and didn't see anything offhand, but maybe you'll be more dedicated :dance:

Your best bet might be finding decaf pumpkin that could be put into one of those make your own K-Cups that takes grounds.