New kids on the block

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Walkerman and Mingiz look at our new Devine...you were listed because :gossip: call me

one is a COMING 2 yr old..one is a bred mare

Attachments

• 0514090728.jpg
    0514090728.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 182
  • 0514090731.jpg
    0514090731.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 172

mingiz

Horse Poor
What are they? SSH?

I think she said TWH. Probably can be double registered as TWH/SSH and if it racks it can be registered with the RHBA. Jr is registerd with TWHBEA but I could do the others. Just to have his papers put in my name will cost me almost 200$. Can't see spending that on a geldings papers...:evil:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I think she said TWH. Probably can be double registered as TWH/SSH and if it racks it can be registered with the RHBA. Jr is registerd with TWHBEA but I could do the others. Just to have his papers put in my name will cost me almost 200$. Can't see spending that on a geldings papers...:evil:

Geldings are $30

mingiz

Horse Poor
Maybe so but I contacted TWHBEA and they told me 180 to get JR's papers in my name. His registratation still shows him as a stud.:whistle:

mingiz

Horse Poor
I'm not worried about his papers I will never show him and he probably isn't going any where....:popcorn:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
boy if I had a nickel for every time i heard that!!! JK --- Paso Im looking for a new "pony" kinda... hear tell the daughters are gonna have a llama rodeo:whistle::d:yikes:va::cds:

I got a call this ad...dumb arse wanted to rope one :jameo:

ps I got a nice black and white listed on dreamhorse for $550