New linkie..Spartanburg neglect case..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Horrible neglect in Spartanburg, SC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Listen to what the vet says..about not being able to find hay and its going to be happening alot more..

Video. Warning, most emaciated horse I have seen in a long time. They have to euthanize the mare (3 yrs old) because she is so emaciated. The horse is euthanized on the video.

Video: Latest Videos | GoUpstate.com | Spartanburg, SC

W

WhoCares

Horrible neglect in Spartanburg, SC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Listen to what the vet says..about not being able to find hay and its going to be happening alot more..

Video. Warning, most emaciated horse I have seen in a long time. They have to euthanize the mare (3 yrs old) because she is so emaciated. The horse is euthanized on the video.

Video: Latest Videos | GoUpstate.com | Spartanburg, SC

That is so sad. I am feeling sensitive today and almost cried at work.

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
I just now pulled that up...that sickens and disgusts me. I can't believe an owner would let a horse suffer to that point.

natbugs

happens in our own back yard, remember the Hughes horses last year in Calvert??I helped seize them and there were 18 of them....and the guy had hay, the horses could not get to it.

wineo

loving life
Made me cry, that is so wrong. Owners should be jailed. How can anyone treat an animal like that. UFB.

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Did you hear what the vet said about it being the TIP OF THE ICEBERG?

I hear ya....this is rediculous. All horses have a right to adequate care and nutrition. If they can't be provided that then their health and welfare should be ensured until their death...not a slaughter bus to Mexico either