New Low

MadDogMarine

even for the Grinch!!!
These "thought police" are like cockroaches. They seem to be everywhere.
Squash one and 10 more scatter.
VA hospital refuses to accept 'Merry Christmas' cards | Fox News
Boys and girls at Grace Academy in Prosper, Tex., spent most of last Friday making homemade Christmas cards for bedridden veterans at the VA hospital in Dallas.
Fourth-grader Gracie Brown was especially proud of her card, hoping it would “make their day because their family might live far away, and they might not have somebody to celebrate Christmas with.”
“I’d like them to know they’ve not been forgotten and somebody wanted to say thank you,” Gracie told MyFoxDFW.com.
Gracie’s card read, “Merry Christmas. Thank you for your service.” It also included an American flag.
But the bedridden veterans at the VA hospital will never get to see Gracie’s card. Nor will they see the cards made by 51 other students. That’s because the Christmas cards violated VA policy.

PJumper

even for the Grinch!!!
These "thought police" are like cockroaches. They seem to be everywhere.
Squash one and 10 more scatter.
VA hospital refuses to accept 'Merry Christmas' cards | Fox News

This sh*t is just getting more stupid. If the patients are not offended by it, why refuse it. This act is a clear violation of "freedom of religion". Maybe I'll send some Islam greeting cards and see what they do with it! Oh wait, I forgot the Postal Service will not ship severed human heads!

MadDogMarine

I am convinced this policy comes from the very top!
I can sense the response should this policy be questioned.

"What are you going to do about it?, PUNK!