jeffcalvertco

Hi Everyone, I am new to this forum. I was living in Calvert County Chesapeake Beach to be exact, then Huntingtown for a little bit. Im hoping to move back eventually.

bcp

In My Opinion
:diva: When "bcp" had that bug crawling around his avatar then it was nasty,

but some how Miss Perky makes it look cute.:doh:

stick with your nappy headed $3.00 crack ho.

no matter what you say, the decent women that post here will have nothing to do with you.

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
I'm pretty new myself, welcome. Grow some thick skin, be prepared for verbal bullying, and for Gawd's sake don't say the word "retard" unless you've been here for a long time or Nicole in somd will relentlessly attack you. There are a lot of bully girls here, kick their teeth in, take no crap. The long timers think they own the joint. It's a pretty cool place though, hang around even if the bullies call you a MPD or worse. Come out swinging.

A

amotley

welcome im a newbie myself and have really enjoyed my mornings reading :coffee: of the posts!

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I'm pretty new myself, welcome. Grow some thick skin, be prepared for verbal bullying, and for Gawd's sake don't say the word "retard" unless you've been here for a long time or Nicole in somd will relentlessly attack you. There are a lot of bully girls here, kick their teeth in, take no crap. The long timers think they own the joint. It's a pretty cool place though, hang around even if the bullies call you a MPD or worse. Come out swinging.
Damn, that wasn't very nice.

onebdzee

off the shelf

I don't beleive there is anything worse than being called that

:howdy: Welcome to all you "newbies"

editors note: I am being nice under strict orders and I only have to do it this one time....don't expect it again

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08

Wow.....

Morning, newbies.

Pete

Repete

You make us sound so bad. :bawl:

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
Batman

stick with your nappy headed $3.00 crack ho.

no matter what you say, the decent women that post here will have nothing to do with you.
:duel: Some times you are too funny.

Even though I do care for the crack girls, I can not refuse the decent gals their due.

That "bcp" just does not have the stuff to make the bug look cute.

And Welcome to the new member.

donbarzini

:duel: Some times you are too funny.

Even though I do care for the crack girls, I can not refuse the decent gals their due.

That "bcp" just does not have the stuff to make the bug look cute.

And Welcome to the new member.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. He's a very good wizard but a very bad human!!