New name for Kamala...

Ramp Guy

.... "Sleepy Kamala" seems to fit.

Another excuse from Kamala, I was tired, I was sleep-deprived. The better description of Kamala is "brain-deprived.

Kamala Harris Admits She Was Sleep-Deprived When She Chose Running Mate Tim Walz​

"In a futile effort to reassure doubters that she is ready to lead the country, Kamala Harris said she suffered from insomnia following Joe Biden’s decision to quit his campaign, adding that she was sleep-deprived when she selected Tim Walz as her running mate.

From the time that the president called me and told me he wasn’t running, I mean, it’s just like everything was in speedy, speedy motion, and I was not sleeping so well,” Harris said on the podcast. “And that one morning I just, I mean, I had, I don’t know, a few hours’ sleep – and I, you know, I like to sleep. I just got up. I was like – so I just went out and got a pork roast and started marinating it.”

(wonder if she also started to make collard greens in her bathtub again)

Yes it's very obvious you like to sleep, you been asleep for the last 3 1/2 years

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Kamala Harris Admits She Was Sleep-Deprived When She Chose Running Mate Tim Walz

Excuses excuses....

Honestly I don't think it would matter who she chose - SHE is the weak link. Walz doesn't add anything to the ticket for sure but people vote for President and VP doesn't have a lot to do with it.

Hijinx

She wakes up goes down and puts on a pork roast for her Jewish husband and picks a boar (bore) (stag=castrated hog) for her running mate.

SamSpade

I think they're reading too much into it. I don't like Harris, but they're piecing things together to find something wrong.

I think she made a bad choice. A politically prudent choice would have been Shapiro - it probably WINS Pennsylvania.
Kelly would have been another good choice - possibly wins Arizona AND - he really is just a solid candidate.

No, they picked the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man and try to claim he's the new alpha masculine model.

Clem72

Excuses excuses....

Honestly I don't think it would matter who she chose - SHE is the weak link. Walz doesn't add anything to the ticket for sure but people vote for President and VP doesn't have a lot to do with it.
I have never seen a VP win an election for a Presidential candidate, but I have seen them lose one. I'm fairly positive SP lost the ticket for McCain, even if it was mostly the media focusing on her and blowing things out of proportion/taking out of context. You could say she got the Trump Treatment, but she didn't weather it as well.

Ramp Guy

I think they're reading too much into it. I don't like Harris, but they're piecing things together to find something wrong.

I think she made a bad choice. A politically prudent choice would have been Shapiro - it probably WINS Pennsylvania.
Kelly would have been another good choice - possibly wins Arizona AND - he really is just a solid candidate.

No, they picked the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man and try to claim he's the new alpha masculine model.
Yes, Shapiro would have been the better choice, but he would out shine her once he was exposed to the US population. She couldn't have that!

Clem72

The ONLY Reason I considered that POS McSame was Sarah Palin
That's just you then. This wasn't even 20 years ago so my memory still works, McCain absolutely stomped the primary and he was immensely popular with the party. It wasn't until shortly after he lost the election that he fell out of favor.

But if you're telling me you were "this close" to voting for Obama, but Palin turned you to the Republican ticket i'm going to call you out.

Tell us big guy, what did you like so much about the Obama ticket?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Excuses excuses....

Let's be real here. She didn't pick anyone. Her handlers did. She doesn't have the mental capacity to make such decisions.

Trump on the other hand, did pick his VP after going through all the possible candidate information dossiers collected for him by his staff. Then, Trump personally interviewed each one before he made his decision.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
But if you're telling me you were "this close" to voting for Obama, but Palin turned you to the Republican ticket i'm going to call you out.

No, I was not going to vote at all ... McSame is a pos

Not that my vote counts in a county that went 80% for Hillary in 2016 ... or in a state held captive by democrats

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I thought Kelly was the obvious choice. I'd be interested to know why they went with Walz, unless it's just if Democrats have choices they will always pick the worst one.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm fairly positive SP lost the ticket for McCain,

That's what "they" say but for me if was definitely McCain - he's a scumbag and I hope he's getting poked in the ass by Satan's pitchfork right now. Sarah Palin was the only thing he did that made me think I might be wrong about him, then it turned out I was right.

Clem72

That's what "they" say but for me if was definitely McCain - he's a scumbag and I hope he's getting poked in the ass by Satan's pitchfork right now. Sarah Palin was the only thing he did that made me think I might be wrong about him, then it turned out I was right.
That election was absolutely won by the swing voters, Obama got the overwhelming majority of the declared independents, and it's the center leaning R's and independents that really liked McCain to begin with.

Palin may have been a big plus to the BASE, but every independent that watched late night TV or saw Saturday night live clips was told repeatedly, every single day, that SP was a dingbat and they believed it regardless of merit. Hell, people still think they actually remember her saying she can see Russia from her house, that's how pervasive it was.

SamSpade

That election was absolutely won by the swing voters, Obama got the overwhelming majority of the declared independents, and it's the center leaning R's and independents that really liked McCain to begin with.

Palin may have been a big plus to the BASE, but every independent that watched late night TV or saw Saturday night live clips was told repeatedly, every single day, that SP was a dingbat and they believed it regardless of merit. Hell, people still think they actually remember her saying she can see Russia from her house, that's how pervasive it was.
I can’t think of even one attractive Republican woman whom the left has NOT insisted was a dingbat.