New on the forums

JustinA

What's up people. Just joined the forum and figured I'd drop in to introduce myself and hopefully meet some people. I'm 21, just graduated college. I'm also a regular over at pro fitness.

Looking forward to meeting some of you fools! Anyone been to the Ruddy duck yet?

-Names self explanatory

Last edited:

STAYATHOMEMAMA3

What's up people. Just joined the forum and figured I'd drop in to introduce myself and hopefully meet some people. I'm 21, just graduate college. I'm also a regular over at pro fitness.

Looking forward to meeting some of you fools! Anyone been to the Ruddy duck yet?

-Names self explanatory

Welcome!!

dn0121

Wirelessly posted (Baconator 9000: Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13918/422; U; en) Presto/2.2.0)

Come on out to CIP Saturday for the big get together to celebrate Beta's birthday

Last edited:

Beta84

They're out to get us
Wirelessly posted (Baconator 9000: Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13918/422; U; en) Presto/2.2.0)

Come on out to CIP Saturday for the big get together to celbrate Beta's birthday

:lol: what? apparently i missed something!

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)

Come on out to CIP Saturday for the big get together to celebrate Beta's birthday

:tantrum: My birthday is Saturday... not Beta's

JustinA

Welcome Justin! A bunch of forumites went to Ruddy Duck last night for dinner...

I probably saw you all there then and didn't know it. I was there from about 6:30 to 10:30. One of my buddies I was with was introducing himself to everyone saying he was running for Mayor of Dowell:roflmao:

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
I probably saw you all there then and didn't know it. I was there from about 6:30 to 10:30. One of my buddies I was with was introducing himself to everyone saying he was running for Mayor of Dowell:roflmao:

Yep we were there until about 7:30... he didn't introduce himself to me :lol:

T

toppick08

What's up people. Just joined the forum and figured I'd drop in to introduce myself and hopefully meet some people. I'm 21, just graduated college. I'm also a regular over at pro fitness.

-Names self explanatory

:yay:...me too.

welcome.