New Outrage: Sex Offender or Teenage Jerk?

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
LINK

"Ever look at a map of the local sex offenders, the ones with little dots showing where the guys live who prey upon helpless little children? Well, as of this week, there are two dots that won’t come off until the guys die of old age — which could be quite a while.

Right now, they’re both 16.

The boys committed their crime at age 14. And just what was it?

Horseplay. Stupid, disgusting horseplay. According to NJ.com, the kids pulled down their pants and sat on two 12-year-olds’ faces for the simple reason that they “thought it was funny” and were trying to get their “friends to laugh.”

That’s how one of the teens explained himself to a Somerset County, N.J., judge back in 2008. (His friend headed off a trial by pleading guilty to the same act.)

The judge then considered what he had in front of him, and rather than think, “These punks could use some community service time and maybe a suspension from school — plus an in-person apology to the kids they sat on,” he thought, “These two are sex offenders.” "

ImnoMensa

You shouldn't refer to 12 year olds as small animals, it hurts their tiny feelings (even though they are).

Caning is a good idea .

Twelve whacks with a cane and these boys wouldn't be dropping their pants on another kid for a while.

bcp

In My Opinion
Good, glad to see it.
Raise a filthy bastard, live with a filthy bastard the rest of your life.

at least once they are 18 and commit some other filthy act, they can maybe get life or in the right state the death penalty.

Personally, I think that the kids that got sat on should have buried the filthy animals somewhere back in the woods. Only way to deal with this type of person.
Kill em, plant em.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Good, glad to see it.
Raise a filthy bastard, live with a filthy bastard the rest of your life.

at least once they are 18 and commit some other filthy act, they can maybe get life or in the right state the death penalty.

Personally, I think that the kids that got sat on should have buried the filthy animals somewhere back in the woods. Only way to deal with this type of person.
Kill em, plant em.

Hint, hint

Attachments

• 2550000371.jpg
    2550000371.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 72

dontknowwhy

will drinking decaf turn me gay to the point that I find it acceptable to put your nasty bare ass on someone else's face?

I don't think so.

That was sooo stupid!! You totally missed his point....hack the little punks up, put em in coffee cans, & bury em in Merlin's backyard...DUH!!!

C

czygvtwkr

Jerks, if they had assalted someone their record would have been sealed at age 18. The victiams should get the chance to reciprocate if they want and end the situation.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
How ridiculous. Boys do disgusting things. but it doesn't make them sex offenders. Do not weaken the designation by labeling every idiot one. Instead of running to the police the kids shouldda grabbed their nuts and twisted. They wouldn't have done it again.

When I was a kid, I remember some guys (not me!) playing a stupid prank.

Find a gullible kid and tell them no one can do ten sit ups while blind folded because you get too dizzy to continue. Have someone in on the prank demonstrate. Dare the gullible kid to try it. On the 5th sit up, have someone drop their pants and stand in a 'nose intercept' location.

A stupid prank that these days could get the prankster a permanent label as a sexual predator instead of just a bloody nose.

The courts have lost all common sense.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
When I was a kid, I remember some guys (not me!) playing a stupid prank.

Find a gullible kid and tell them no one can do ten sit ups while blind folded because you get too dizzy to continue. Have someone in on the prank demonstrate. Dare the gullible kid to try it. On the 5th sit up, have someone drop their pants and stand in a 'nose intercept' location.

We called them "Ultimate Sit-Ups". :killingme

puggymom

How ridiculous. Boys do disgusting things. but it doesn't make them sex offenders. Do not weaken the designation by labeling every idiot one. Instead of running to the police the kids shouldda grabbed their nuts and twisted. They wouldn't have done it again.

See that is my problem...why are we trying to weaken the definition of 'sex offender'? I do not care about the 19 year old who had sex with his 16 year old girlfriend. Or even stupid pranks.
Sex offender needs to be very specific...child under the age of 13 or violent sexual assault. Other than that should they be charged with a crime, maybe depends on the situation. Are they sex offenders, no.